Teaser 3

This Teaser compares Then and Now😎

Haider worked on his design, desperately trying to distract himself from thoughts of Alina

Haider worked on his design, desperately trying to distract himself from thoughts of Alina. Just then, he heard loud screeching voices.

'I am sorry, but you can't go.' A manly voice, he recognized as the receptionist came from outside his cabin.

'Ya Allah! Are you deaf I said I need just a few minutes of your boss? I am sure he can spare that.' A young woman screamed. Haider cringed at the tone.

'And we said no.' The watchman's voice could be heard next.

'No one asked you.'

'Security throw her out.'

'You dare touch me; I will call the cops.'

'Wow! You are threatening us while we should be the one calling the cops.'

'Ahh! Leave me you, villain. I just need one mo—'

Haider opened the door and slightly raised one arm, - 'What the hell is going on?' He raised and dropped his shoulders. The watchman paused mid-way from scooping the petite girl, while the girl jumped on spot. She pulled down her baggy peach sweatshirt, pulled up the sleeves till her elbow and threw back the hoodie that fell on her shoulder during the struggle.

'Hello, sir.' She huffed, pushing back her over-sized glasses and tugged the long side bangs of her pixie cut behind her ear. She grabbed the file she had in her hand and hurried to him. Haider noticed dirt on her white, with blue printed, sneakers and cringed. The girl forwarded her hand, - 'I am Amaal Jaffery, sir. And I will take,' – she pinched her thumb and index finger, - 'very little of your time.' She said still a bit breathless. Haider wanted to refuse her but then she kept looking at him with her lower lip stuck out and large green eyes. He sighed and nodded stepping aside.

'Yaay!' She jumped takingeveryone including Haider by surprise. Looking around, she bit her tongue andmuttered a "sorry".

▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪

Amaal blinked at him and stood up, - 'I am sorry, I just got carried away.' – her droopy lips curved into a slight smile, - 'Subhan Allah, you are so much more handsome in real life than on TV screen or pages of magazines.' She commented unabashedly, knocking out Haider.

'What?' He exclaimed while looking at her in disbelief. Was this woman mental? So childish, moody, carefree, and tomboyish. Everything Haider hates in a woman.

Amaal closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened her eyes, - 'Sir if you want to make a donation. I would like to invite you to the branch we have here. I am here for two weeks.' She opened her sling bag and fished out a business card and placed it on his desk along with a photo of her.

'You are famous, and I am not. So, here is a photo of me. And sir,' – She paused and smirked, - 'I know I am pretty, so try to not stare at me or fall in love with me. Though I wish you would.' She grinned cheekily at him.

Haider blinked at her in utter confusion. Swiftly and almost tripping, she turned around and dashed out of the cabin. Just how she had come like breeze or best like a thunderstorm.

Haider and his financial advisor worked together in the board meeting room

Haider and his financial advisor worked together in the board meeting room. Along with them were few other experts. It was utmost urgent to rectify the blunders Jahangir Zaidi had done. Haider sat in the middle chair, listening with full concentration to the experts. Then, there were muffled footsteps and voices that grew louder as they approached the room.

'Listen, girl! You can't go in. Boss is in the meeting.'

'Ya Allah!'

Haider's ear stood up, and his glance, almost instantly, darted towards the door,

- 'I will just take a few seconds of your boss. I am sure he can spare that.'

'But we can't let you go.'

'Unlike last time, this time I have more authority to barge in. Hey! Hey!'

Haider quickly got up, pushing back his chair. Everyone in the hall gaped, stunned at their boss. Without bothering him of putting up a show, he hurried to the door.

'Hey! Don't you dare touch her.' Haider spoke sternly as he stepped out. The scene in front was much like how they had met for the first time. Only with a huge difference.

A muscular, bouncer type guard, let go of Amaal's petite arm and she glanced at him with a puffed up chest in pride. Then, she passed a cheeky grin at Haider. He looked at her and then at the guard and gestured him with his finger to step back. The guard nodded, stepping aside. He looked at Amaal and she stuck out her tongue at him. He looked miffed.

 He looked miffed

When Haider Minhas Zaidi falls in love, he loves with full passion *_*

How was the Teasers, my lovelies? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles* and Stay Tuned for the next update *lots of love* *hugs and kisses*