15. Offended!!!!

There is  a surprise guest appearance in this Chapter, you guys *winks*

The next morning, Haider woke up to the fragrance of rosy shower gel

The next morning, Haider woke up to the fragrance of rosy shower gel. He fluttered his eyelids open and gulped upon seeing Amaal in the room. Once again, she was just in a towel. Fortunately, or unluckily for him, her back faced him. Why was she so carefree and—She was about to move her towel, in the speed of light Haider tossed to the other side, facing the wall. He inhaled deeply and shut his eyes tightly.

A few minutes later, he left heavyweight sit at his feet. He propped up on his elbow and glared at her. Oblivious to his gaze, she continued to tie lace of her sneakers.

'Do you have any sense?' – He spoke with irritation.

'Huh!' Amaal looked shocked, pushed her glasses back, and blinked at him, - 'You are awake?'

'Yes!' Haider sat up, - 'and I was awake when you were dressing.' He sounded bitter.

'Ya, Allah!' Amaal exclaimed with her eyes wide, - 'you saw me naked?'

Haider smirked, then shook his head, - 'No. And I am not interested.'

She let out a breath, placing her hand over her chest, - 'I knew you wouldn't. I trust you. I am so confident.' She confessed.

Now, Haider was surprised, - 'Why?'

Amaal smiled widely and shifted closer, - 'Because we are friends. And you are a decent man.' She confessed. He laughed, pushing away her hand.

'You don't know me.' – He raised an eyebrow, - 'I am a known playboy.' He revealed.

In response her grin grew and shifted even closer, she ran her finger from his forearm and upwards.

'If you had any bad intentions, you had plenty of times to—also last night we went up, together, so close but you were unmoved.' She winked at him and patted his shoulder.

Haider frowned moving her hand away, - 'You are friend material, true. Nothing more.' He waved his hand.

Amaal nodded, - 'But your expressions were something else last night.' She winked again. He looked back at her with his cheeks flushed. Did his expressions give him away?