47. Nikhafied 2.0

'Anyway, I have something for you

'Anyway, I have something for you. Maybe that will change our equation.' – He kept a straight face. Then, he turned her hand and looked at the musical note tattoo at the back of her wrist. Amaal looked at him and then at her hand as he caressed her tattoo with his thumb.

'What are you—' She stopped speaking as he pulled up the sleeve of his Kurtha, revealing to her a similar tattoo on his wrist.

'Allah!' She gasped covering her mouth with her palm. Haider smiled at her reaction. Swiftly, she held his hand.

'What is this, Haider? It looks new.' She looked at him with her eyes wide. Haider tilted his head and continued to smile.

'I got it this morning.' –He answered and moved closer, Amaal looked at him with a softened gaze, -'Amaal!'- He gulped softly, - 'I—I want to complete your incomplete melody.' –He confessed. Amaal let out a breath and he noticed her eyes were moist. 

Slowly, she nodded and squealed happily. Haider was taken aback as she hugged him, placing her chin against his shoulder and her arms securely held onto his back.

'So,' – He paused, - 'Is it a yes?'- he asked, holding her in a tight embrace.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.'- Amaal chanted pulling away from him and gripped his hands tightly, - 'Yes a million times.' She confessed, jumping on the spot. Haider chuckled at her response. She stopped and held his cheeks,

- 'A Nikah is going on. Let's get married.' She suggested looking at him with wide, excited eyes. He felt giddy.

'What? Now?'

'Yes!' She held his arm and dragged him. Haider doesn't protest as he was still in a daze.

Mikael eagerly replied to the Maulvi and after the announcement of the wedding is complete, he slumped on the throne chair, letting out a sigh. Reyansh poked his elbow and flashed him a teasing grin. Mikael wasn't annoyed this time, instead, he smiled back. Within some moments, Alina was brought in and his attention was all on her.

He was mesmerized by the beauty of his wife. She looked stunning in multi-color lehenga matched with green choli and orange net dupatta that rested over her head. Mikael unabashedly stared at his bride. Beautiful maang-patta glistened on her head, and a beautiful elaborate choker and Satalari necklace adorned her neck and chest. She had her head lowered but he doesn't miss the shy smile playing on her lips. Mikael shifted as he noticed his mother's earrings. His lips curved into a slow smile. He thought of her and felt tears in his eyes.