"Brother! Why are you always spacing out?" She pouted as she was standing in front of me.

"Come here" I open my arms so that she can be cuddled in.

She smiled before laying her body and cuddling with me on the couch. We were watching Netflix together.

"Brother?"

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm sure Grandpa already told you about my life before," 

"Yes, he did and it breaks my heart. How I wish to be with you or to take all the pains in your heart," I said with a heavy heart.

Ashley sighed. "Don't be. It was the hardest moment in my life and it kinda breaks me. Grandpa hired the top psychiatrist for me, but eventually, I started to regain myself after the psychiatrist kept on showing me a picture of you, mum, and I."

"She told me that, I should not give up in life since I still have the people who loved me dearly. And also, because I still have a brother whom I longed the most."

"And for that, I am proud of you, you did great. I hope life will only treat you right, because you deserve all the happiness in life, Ashley." I said genuinely as I kissed her head.

"Can we change the subject? You are making me cry!" Ashley pouted.

I chuckled. "So, tell me about your life here with, mum," I asked my little sister.

"When we first came here, we have nothing at all. Mum went to many interviews. Although she has the qualification, yet no one hired her. So, she worked as a waitress at the bar. However, she was fired because of a rude brat." "If I met her again, I will squeeze her cheeks." Ashley chuckled.

She continued, "One day, someone told mum about a job vacancy at Kim Company. It was a small and new company run by newly migrated Korean Family. Mum was hesitated at first, but she chose to go. And she was hired. Since it was a new and small company, mum gets along well with her boss, Ian's parents. The shorter story, Ian Kim is my childhood best friend." 

Ashley beamed.

Look at her. When she mentioned Ian Kim, she will always have that kind of expression.

It's an expression of a girl in love.

"And, he is your first love?" I said playfully. 

Ashley startled as she gets up from the couch. She pinched my cheeks, and said: "This is why I forbid you from hanging out with Sapphire and the twins! You should hang out with Enrique more,"

Sapphire and the twins treated me as one of them, even if they don't know much about it. And for that, I'm thankful and have no choice but to hang out with them. As for Enrique, he's not talkative like Sapphire and the twins, but I think he is a good person.

I grinned, my sister sure got her grumpy side, but she still cute. 

I prefer seeing her like this, rather than seeing her sad.

"So tell me about Ian Kim," I asked her.

"He is the same age as you. He's 2 years older," She said excitingly before she showed me her selfie with Ian.

 He's 2 years older," She said excitingly before she showed me her selfie with Ian