I was almost finished with my drawing when I felt someone staring at the side of my head. Slowly turning, guess who I saw, the lovely Chase, not. “Didn’t your parents ever teach you that it’s rude to stare?” I whisper- yelled at him. “They did, I just never listened.” He smugly replied with a smirk, which just annoyed me even more. Thank God the bell chose that moment to ring, because if I stayed one more minute with him, I would have exploded. After I exited the classroom, I walked around for a while. Finally the hallways were cleared and since I had a free period next I decided to explore some more. Turning the corner, I bumped into a hard chest. Immediately a pair of strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling. What confused me was the tingling sensation that felt so odd, but in a good way. Strangely enough, it made me feel safe. Looking up, I came face to face with chase. He looked shock at first but quickly covered it up with a smirk. As much as I hate to admit this, he looked even hotter than before. Trying to get out of his hold, it only tightened, irritating me to a whole new level. “Let go of me Chase!” I had no patients to keep the anger out of my voice. “No,” was all he said.

That was the last straw. I kneed him in his junior, but maybe a little too hard. He immediately released me to hold his family jewels, “Next time, watch where you’re going,” I spat, turning on my heel and making my way to chemistry before the halls flooded. After ten minutes the class filled in and next to me, sat a girl who looked like Alex Johns, my longtime best friend. My mouth spoke before my brain registered what I was saying, “Lex, is that you? It’s me Jordi,” ( Jordi is my nick name). At first she looked confused, until what I said had finally set in and realization over took her features. Almost immediately, her confusion was replaced with a huge smile as she attacked me in a bear hug, “I can’t believe you’re here Jordi, please say you’re staying for the rest of the year, it’s been so long!” I can’t help but feel happy that after three years, my best friend still remembered me. “Well, I’d be lying if I said that I was leaving, so you stuck with me for the rest of the year my friend,” after saying this, her smile got even bigger, if that was possible. I thought her face was going to crack from all that smiling. Half way through class, Alex and I were catching up on what I missed in the past three years, when the door opened and closed.

Looking up to see who it was, I saw Chase, which infuriated me. ‘Please tell me this guy is not in all my classes’ I thought to myself. When he came in, the teacher did not even say anything to him, he looked almost…scared of Chase, weird. Deciding to ignore him the best I can, I turned back to my conversation with Alex. She invited me to sit with her and her friends at lunch and I happily accepted. The rest of chemistry went on without a hitch, thankfully, although I could feel Chase’s intense gaze burning a hole into the back of my head from his seat in the back of the classroom.

               When the bell rang, Alex pulled me along with her to the cafeteria for Lunch. First, we joined the line, but since I wasn’t all that hungry, I just bought a milkshake. When I turned to look at Alex, she looked at me with a puzzled face, “What? I’m not hungry,” “Jords you have got to do better than that. Ever since freshman year the most you ever ate was a sandwich, you really need to start eating Jords, It’s not healthy.” Lex was right, I hardly ever ate and although I have a fit body, the most I would eat is half of whatever food I was given. As we sat at our table, Lex was about to introduce me to the other people that were also at the table, when the doors to the cafeteria were slammed open and closed. There stood chase in all his hot glory, as much as I hate to admit. “So Jords, these are my best friends Tyler, Matt and the twins Jessica and Jamie. Guys this is my bestie since diapers, Jordan Jordi short.” Everybody either replied with a ‘hey’ or ‘what’s up’ and it actually made me feel at home. Tyler had chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair while Matt had dark blue eyes and jet black hair. They were both cute but for some reason, I couldn’t take my mind off of Chase. The twins Jessica and Jamie were a lot alike but you could easily tell who was who. They both had fiery red hair but Jessica had light brown eyes while Jamie had hazel eyes. Last but not least, Alex. She was a lot like me but with bleach blonde hair and ice blue eyes that almost looked like grey eyes.

        I was so lost in thought that I jumped ten feet in the air when someone behind me put their hand on my shoulder. My head made a ninety degree turn and saw Chase standing there looking angry yet concerned. “What do you want chase?” I spat, happily returning his anger, “Why aren’t you eating?” he demanded but his face softened when he looked at me. “Not that it’s any of your business, but I’m not hungry.” His face expression quickly turned to pure anger and with that, he spun around and made his way to the front of the lunch line. Turning back around, I saw all my friends staring at me with a ‘what the hell was that’ look on their faces, “what?” they quickly averted their eyes to each other, “That’s what I thought.” Just as I was about to turn back to my conversation with Alex, a tray of food was dropped in front of me and I was being lifted up and placed onto a lap. I looked up to see Matt and Ty looking slightly uncomfortable   while the twins and Alex looked like they were about to burst with excitement. This just confused me so I turned around to see Chase, again. I started to struggle to get off but he simply tightened his grip on me. “Put me down Chase!” I said, annoyance clear in my voice. “I’ll put you down when you finish eat,” he said pointing to a slice of pizza. By now, all eyes in the cafeteria were on us. It was so embarrassing that I felt my cheeks turning bright red, so I turned around quickly. Just when I thought Chase forgot about me, he brought the slice of pizza in front my face. Scowling, I                took the pizza slice and started to eat. I finished eating and I was so angry.

When Chase finally let me down, I just stormed out of the cafeteria, too angry to talk. I felt like somebody was following me so I turned around and saw Chase. I wasn’t in the mood to see or even talk to him so I took off running. He started running after me and as we reached into the hall he pushed me up against a locker. His muscular arms were on either side of my head, caging me in. My heartbeat increased as I stared into his endless green eyes, not noticing that he was inching his face closer to mine. ‘Omg he’s gonna kiss me!’ I thought to myself but all thoughts were silenced when he brushed his lips against mine. He started of gentle and passionate, easily becoming hungry and urgent and I found myself kissing him back. My arms wrapped around his neck as I racked my hands through his soft, dirty blonde hair.

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance when suddenly the bell rang, snapping me back to reality. I opened my eyes to see a smirk on Chase’s face and an amused look in his eyes. I quickly untangled myself from him and made my way to art class, ignoring the strange pull I felt towards him. As I entered the class I saw Alex to the back so I went to sit next to her. “Hey, you ok, you looked like you were about to blow a fuse at lunch?” looking at Alex, I saw the concern written all over her face. “Yea, I’m fine. I just cannot believe Chase did that, seriously I hate him even more.” “Yea, we were all pretty shocked as well. I mean Chase is the all-time player, we’ve never seen him act this affectionate before, it’s usually hump and dump.” When Lex said this, I felt something I never expected to feel… jealousy.

I immediately pushed it away, I mean Chase and I are longtime foes, always were and always will be, nothing more. I looked up at the board to see what we were doing for art today. We were drawing whatever we wanted. I was so into my wolf drawing, that I didn’t even notice Chase sitting next to me until he spoke with his charming smirk still on his face, “Nice drawing,” I didn’t even look up, I was still working on my drawing of a midnight black wolf with deep green eyes. For some reason, I dreamt about this wolf ever since I moved back here on Saturday. I finished my drawing and gave it up to Mrs. Botten to grade it. Just as I sat down, I felt something splatter across the side of my face. Looking to my right, I saw chase with a paint brush that had green paint on it in his hand. This angered me to the point where I got up with one of the paint tubes and squirted some onto his shirt and up to his face. I had to admit, hot pink was definitely not his color.

After a few seconds, Chase seemed to get out of his moment of shock. He took his jar of paint and dumped it all over my head and from that moment on, hell broke loose. Mrs. Botten had to send us to the principal’s office. When Principal Jeferson asked why I was green and why Chase was pink, Chase went all innocent on me. In the end we both ended up with after school detention for the rest of the week starting tomorrow. “Idiot,” I whisper-yelled at him, after we left the office. “You know you love me, don’t deny it baby girl.” With that i left the office.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys , this is my very FIRST story woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so any correction or comments is valued =D

so don't 4get 2 vote