"Love, why you took long?" Gun's mother ask when he saw Off approaching.

"because my Babii leave me" Off pouted.

"Hahaha have a seat" Gun's mom said. Off said on the a big long cut tree trunk surrounding the fire in the middle. Their parents sitting on the other trunk in the side as well as Gun's friends.

Off put his head on Gun's shoulder while staring the fire in front of them. 'I hope this day will gonna last forever.' Off thought.

"Here, eat this." he open his eyes when Gun spoke. He look up to glance at Gun and Off look at the brunt marshmallow. Off don't know if that was safe to eat. "You don't want? But I cook it for you" Gun pouted when he saw Off's unhappy face.

"Who said I don't want to eat that?" Off panicked. "Give it to me" Off immediately get the stick with marshmallow. Gun smile when he saw how Off happily chewing the marshmallow even though he's nose crunching up because of the bad taste. "Taste good actually" Off lie so Gun won't feel bad.

"hahahahaha oh my god" Gun laughed like he's life depending on it. Off looked at him confused as he swallowed down the burn marshmallow. "I purposely burn it! Hahaha you idiot! Why did you ate that? The hell hahaha" Gun laugh between his words.

"Because I would do everything just to make you happy. I will eat a dozen of brunt marshmallows every second if that makes you smile and laugh. I don't want to disappear that beautiful smile on your face. Please keep smiling even though I'm not in your side because it really suits to you" Off said sincerely staring at Gun eyes. Gun stop laughing as he could feel his heart beat loudly inside of his ribcage. He was speechless, Gun can't form a word to reply Off.

"Hey lovebirds" Mike interrupt the staring contest of Off and Gun. Both of them look up to see Mike. "Can I borrow your man for a while?" Mike asked Gun. Gun nodded dumbfoundedly. "Off let's buy beer there" Mike pointed the bar, little far from where they are. Off don't want to come but Gun nodded him saying to accompany Mike. He don't have a choice but to go with Mike.

They are walking in silent not until Mike can't stand the boring silence between them. "Do you really want my friend?" Mike asked. He didn't even glance at Off.

Off smile at the question. He really sure that he love Gun even though he only experience that feeling to Gun. Off never been this inlove in his whole life. He never thought that love makes him happiest person in earth. Off never been a cheesy guy until he met the sweetest yet badass Gun.

"No." Off answered nonchalantly. Mike's jaw dropped literally and he's eyes widen. He thought--- "I just don't want him. I love him. There's a big difference between want and love Mike" Off turned to face Mike but he saw Gun's friend stunned at his word. He's mouth slightly opened. "What happened to you?" Off chuckled.

"I don't know you are deep person" Mike said in adoration visibly on his tone.

"I think that is the effect of love. I am not like this before haha Gun really change me"

"Now I'm relief. I know my friend is on a good hand. You have my blessing bro" Mike said seriously as he tapped Off's shoulder.

Off grimaced. "What blessing are you talking? We don't need your blessing!" then Off laugh as he walked faster.

"Hey! Of course it's important to have a blessing to Gun's friend!" Mike run to chase Off.

"Can I have a seat?" Gun look up and he saw his friend, White.