I use my other arm wiping his tears.

"i'm okay." i said as he pulls me into a hug.

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you I was a death eater so i made up an excuse and pretend i liked pansy, I just wanted to protect you." he explains, I nodded understanding.

"I understand." I said as he lifts me up making me sit up.

"are you okay?" he asks, I nodded.

bellatrix comes in pushing draco off of me as draco mother quickly drag him into her arms, she pushes me on the floor again.

"do not move." she says gritting her teeth.

I stayed laying down as I watched her yell at the goblin, tears still fell down my eyes.

then I saw harry,ron,hermione pop up from the stairs using spells against lucius and bellatrix.

the three fight against draco and narcissa, bellatrix picks me up putting a knife near my throat.

"stop!" she yells as everyone stops, "drop your wands." she says, "i've said drop em!" she yells as they three drop it.

"take them up draco, now!" someone yells as draco quickly picks up the wands.

"well well well.." bellatrix says "look what we have here" she cackles, "just in time for the dark lord.." she laughs, "call him!" she yells as I flinched.

we waited until we saw the chandelier shake, it was making noises, I looked at it until it was unreleased.

bellatrix let's go of me as I ran up to ron, he wasted no time grabbing me taking me to where hermione is, she grabs me bring me closer into her arms.

Harry takes the wands from draco, we all gathered where dobby was.

i was scared. hermione rubs my back for comfort.

"stupid elf!" bellatrix yells, "you could've killed me!" she yells

"dobby never meant to kill! dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure!" dobby says, narcissa was about throw a spell but dobby snaps his finger throwing it to him as he catches the wand.

"how dare you take her wand! how dare you defy your master!" bellatrix yells

"dobby has no master, dobby is a free elf! dobby came to save harry potter and his friends!" he yells then ron and harry held dobby hands as ron holds me and hermione close.

then we teleported somewhere..

we landed on a beach, I got up helping ron and hermione.

"are we alright!? we are safe!" harry says

"harry potter..." we heard a voice, harry turns around seeing dobby, harry runs to
dobby.
dobby falls into harry arms.

I cover my mouth..
tears threatening to fall down my face.

luna goes to harry talking to harry.

"y/n.." I heard a voice, I turn my body around with ron and hermione to see draco..

"draco?!" I said his name shocking time, I ran up to him hugging him.

"what are you doing?" i ask.

"i wanted to come with you..." He says, ron and hermione looks at us as they smile weakly.

"come on." I said grabbing his hand

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

harry puts dobby body in the ditch as they put the sand back on.

draco,ron and harry dig up the body as I stand with hermione.

draco gets up with ron as they both came to us, draco pulls me into arms as I laid my head onto his shoulder looking at harry.

[ not gonna lie this imagine got me tearing up but these all right harry potter of course, but if you don't like this imagine then i'm sorry. but if you did thank you ]