𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒

Start from the beginning

"What do you have on underneath I will give you my shirt to keep you warm and we can clean your nightgown" Jaxon suggested and my cheeks went red.

"Just my underwear" I said and he frowned.

"She's 12 Jaxon she don't even need to wear Bra's yet" Declan said laughing. I actually did wear them just not to bed. Jaxon shrugged his shoulders. Declan and Jaxon are a year older then me yet treated me as if I was a five year old.

"Ok come on lets just go" Jaxon said walking off down to the cabin and we followed behind.

When we got to the cabin jaxon turned on the light and we looked around, there was a huge fireplace and two sofa's and there was a table filled with files.

We looked around there was one bedroom and an empty room with loads of sealed boxes. I walked towards what looked like a cupboard but when I opened it there was stairs leading down somewhere, it was a basement I think.

"Guys look what I found" I shouted.

"shut up em we are looking around" jaxon snapped back and I huffed and began walking down the steps.

What I saw next terrified me it was a huge basement with chains hanging from the ceiling and cells and there was blood stains on the floor and it stunk. I turned and ran up back up the stairs. I ran to the front door, I couldn't stand another minute in this cabin. I reached the door handle yanking it open then a huge black figure stood towering over me. He stepped forwards and I took a step back I could see his face now he was angry really angry. My father.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" he roared and I jumped and Declan and Jaxon gasped as they stood in the doorway. Out of no where he gripped my arm yanking me towards him tightly. Digging his fingers into my arm aggressively.

"Ow father please let go!" I screeched.

"Home now!" He shouted and the anger boiled through his eyes.

He dragged me through the field back through the trees and into the house, I could see the boys scared following behind. When we reached the house my father flung me onto the kitchen floor causing me to scream out in pain.

"Please father I'm sorry" I begged and I seen jaxon and Declan watch the scene unfold then they put there heads down when I looked at them.

"I told you not to go to that cabin!" He shouted and looked at all of us.

"father we jus-"I started to explain.

"No Emily my rules and you broke one of them!" he snapped bending down to look my in my eyes.

"And when you break my rules you get punished" he said sending shivers down my spine. I gulped and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"What have I said about crying" he spat and I froze.

"Father please I'm scared" I start to cry more and Jaxon and Declan look away completely.

"YOU SHOULD BE SCARED!" He roared before his hand connected with my cheek causing my head to shoot down to the floor. The sound echoed through the kitchen and jaxon and declan both gasped. My vision became blurred and I felt dizzy.I turned to look up at my father through my watery eyes and seen his hand raise again and my body froze.

"Stop!" Jaxon suddenly shouted.

My father turned and raised his eyebrows at jaxon.

"It's not her fault I persuaded Declan and Emily to go down there" He said and looked at me .I shook my head at him and he looked back at my father.

"Declan take your sister up to her room" My father said clenching his fist. Declan moved down towards me pulling me up from the floor.

"NO!" I squealed trying to move from my brothers grip.