60. This is what you chose?

Hello Darlings

ENJOY READING Darlings💕💕

_____________________________

Loosing someone is painful but the thought of loosing someone can be torturous. That fear is inexplicable, when you don't know what the future holds for you but the circumstances make sure that you feel as if this is the end.

Crying, crying, and crying was all his baby had been doing since last two days. He had no idea how to end her pain and stop her from crying. Even his loving hug couldn't make his baby feel better because she was missing Shivaay, so much she loves him.

He dialed the commissioner's number to look into the matter soon. Just when he cut the call he saw Anika getting hold of the remote control of the TV but he snatched it right away. She was sad enough already, he couldn't afford to let her see and hear all the rubbish media people had been spreading since last night, as soon as the video of Shivaay's car blast had gone viral.

There was still no news of Shivaay's whereabouts. But he wasn't in the car, according to the policemen, was the only relief they had for now. But the point was, where he was? Because he was the only one who could relieve his daughter of her sorrow.

She looked at the photo frame in her hands, unaware of her father's presence outside her room. She cried hugging the photo because he was not here with her. She couldn't even hear his voice to sooth her aching heart. She prayed to God with every breath of hers to let her know where he was, how he was, but God has no plans to let her be at peace.

Ignoring the tray of food kept on the bedside table, she lied on the bed with his photo still in her hands, held closer to her chest. Despite making a pinky promise to her father she couldn't manage to get a morsel down her throat. She wanted to do nothing but see his face and hear his voice now.

In between her sobs and her one sided conversations with his photo, she slept as her eyes burned due to the salty tears but she hardly realised that as the burning in her heart was much more painful.

She got up from the bed and ran out of her room, down the stairs as she heard voices, one of which belonged to her father, talking about Shivaay. May be they found something out about Shivaay, or may be Shivaay was back.

Disappointed. Disappointment engulfed her heart when she saw her father talking to a higher ranked officer from police department and the officer's words sank in her mind.

"We couldn't find him yet. The reason of the blast is being investigated. But about Mr. Oberoi, there's no clue. There are many probabilities. May be the blast was a plan to kill him. Or, may be he was kidnapped and the video was deliberately shot to create hype and then put forward their demands. But we can only try our level best to dig into the matter. I'll look into things myself and keep you informed, Sir."

The officer, when left, Rajveer turned to sit on the sofa and get a control over his wildly beating, nervous heart, but Anika's numb, and horror stricken face made him react and move towards her on a faster pace. He caught hold of her shoulders and caressed her cheeks to bring her out of the numbness.

"No, my baby, don't worry about what the officer said. He was just being so negative because it's his job to think about all the possibilities. But you know, my heart says nothing of such sort has happened. Our Shivaay is absolutely fine. He'll be back really soon. Just don't cry. You told me right, that he doesn't like to see you cry,just like me? Then don't cry, my baby."

Anika sobbed faintly on his chest and he closed his eyes for being so helpless. He just can't fulfil the only wish his only daughter has. He can't find the love of her life. As much as he's jealous of the boy, as much as he was angry on him, he loves his daughter and his daughter loves him and he can't deny what's so obvious.