44. Her brother but not HERS

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_____________________________

Trust an innocent mind to come up with the most devilish ideas. Had Om been aware of the devil living in his innocent sister-in-law to be, he wouldn't have come infront of her. But now he was helpless. His brother was behaving extremely crazy to fulfil one wish of his girl and making him, the bait.

"Shivaay have you gone mad ? Atleast think before you speak." Omkara 'tried' to put some sense in the stubborn man's brain and glared Rudra to make him shut his mouth and stop laughing that obviously Rudra didn't do.

"O, you can't do such a small thing for Shivaay bhaiya and Anika bhabi ?" Rudra asked innocently and suppressed his laughter bout.

"Shutup, Rudra. Mai maar dalunga tujhe." Om rubbed his forehead with his fingers to stop the twitching nerve.

"Om, if you can help me in living with Anika under one roof than what is the problem ? I promise I'll do whatever you'll say." Shivaay pleaded infront of his brother, he did something that he thought he would never do unless it is his Sweebit infront of him. Alas, it's fate !

"Whatever I'll say ? Okay walk through the whole city in your boxers." Om said and looked at Shivaay with 'you're-kidding me-dude ?' look.

"Other than that."

"Teach Rudra three digit addition." Om's condition shook Rudra's entire being as he started praying to all the gods already so that Shivaay says no.

"That's impossible for the almighty himself. Other than that ?" Shivaay's words were, for Rudra, like the first rain droplet on the deserted land.

"Be friends with Sidharth Rana." Om was not going to let it go, Shivaay was sure.

"Other than that too."

"Find a good match other than you for Anika bhabi." Om crossed his boundary, that he realised only after the damage was done.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU, OM." Shivaay's dangerous voice had put an end to Om's argumets and he couldn't come up with another silly things for Shivaay to do.

"Om, I've told Anika that you agreed and she's already started to make arrangements for me and you in her house." Shivaay pleaded with the most vulnerable look adorning his handsome face that melted the already soft hearted Omkara Singh Oberoi.

"What do you mean by you and me, bhaiya ? What about me ? I'll also live with you both in bhabi's house." Rudra jumped in and Om's melted heart froze again.

"Rudra Singh Oberoi ! Return all my credit cards back to me." Shivaay played his ace card and Rudra sat in the furthest corner that he could find in the tiny house.

"I can take Anika to Oberoi Mansion, or anywhere else I want but I want to live here and see her life through her perspective. I want to experience the joy of living with her under everyone's nose. I want to do these silly, illogical things and only you can help me. Om, don't force me to say the courteous word with the initial letter P. That's reserved for your bhabi." Shivaay had turned all serious that left Om speechless but the usual 'I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi' attitude at last refused to leave him.

"FINE !" Om yelled in frustration but the little smile on his face was telling another story. Shivaay smiled widely and hugged his long haired brother with all his might.

"Obro hug without me ? Hey Bhagwaan mere bhai papaya dhan ho gaye." Rudra cried as he forcefully inserted himself in the hug between Shivaay and Omkara who couldn't do anything but give him space to enter.