42. Change is constant. Bullshit !

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕
____________________________

"Being Stubborn is never a bad thing if you're trying to achieve your dream."

- G.C. Brucal

Anika was fed up of Shivaay's stubbornness. May be he had taken the above mentioned quotes too seriously. There's a fine line between stupidity and stubbornness but in Shivaay's case the line itself was missing.

"You're not going there and that's final." Anika stuffed the spoon filled with medicinal syrup in Shivaay's mouth and stopped him from talking. Shivaay gulped the bitter syrup but chose to be silent because arguing with Anika was not a good option.

Two days had passed and Shivaay and Anika had been in the hospital because Shivaay had to be under observation of the doctors. After two days they were leaving the hospital and that too because Shivaay glared the doctor and scared him to an extent that he had to give a thumbs to him to go home. All of it happened without Anika's notice which was a relief for Shivaay and Khanna.

Shivaay was getting ready to leave whereas Anika had gone to sign the discharge papers, afterall she was the patient's 'loving and caring wife'. She really didn't have any idea why she chose not to correct anyone and readily mentioned herself as Shivaay's wife in those papers.

As she stepped into Shivaay's ward after signing all the papers related to his discharge, she saw the sight she had begun to be scared to see. There he was, only in his trousers and trying to put his shirt on. She had managed to keep her heart in her control but he was hell bent on scaring her. She was still unaware of the fact that she wasn't scared but... isshh ! forget it.

Shivaay was in pain would be an understatement because his furrowed eyebrows and his lower lip under his upper teeth was telling the story of his pain. He was facing a difficulty in wearing his shirt so Anika ran towards him and held his hand to stop him. She took his shirt and helped him in wearing it.

All this while she had been praying to God to help her in tolerating this proximity with him. She was cursing him for making her feel this way. But she was completely unaware about the things she was doing to him when her fingers would brush against his bare skin, or she would look at him stealthily.

Once Shivaay was ready, they stepped out of the ward as Anika held his hand to give him support. They were just a few steps away from the ward when Khanna came shouting behind them, with Shivaay's coat in his hand.

Shivaay and Anika turned to look at Khanna and Anika's gaze immidiately fell upon the coat he was giving to Shivaay. Shivaay didn't dare to hold the coat but he was definitely trying to kill Khanna with his looks.

Anika turned her face towards Shivaay, only to find him busy counting the miniature, white polka dots his black shirt had, note the sarcasm please.

"Innocence and You, that is SSO, can't stand in the same line. So stop feigning innocence and tell me what's this ?" Anika asked, her eyes fixed on Shivaay and her arms across her chest. Khanna chose to stay quiet because he loves himself, he was still a 32 year old bachelor and he didn't want to die without seeing his wife and children.

"I.. Actually... voh.. I wear suits usually so only shirt and trousers might look weird that's why..." Shivaay thought he had tackled the situation but Anika's one look was more than sufficient to shut him up.

"If you seriously think I would believe this nonsense then you're wrong. And don't you dare go to your office. Go home and REST and not work." Anika mentioned every word so seriously that she could easily be compared to an army commander.