59. Voh Jaan hai meri

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING💕💕💕
_________________________________

Waking up early in the morning lies on the top in the list of the most difficult tasks. Gladly, Shivaay Singh Oberoi was never the one to pine for sleeping till late and ranting 'five minutes more' thing.

But his Sweebit made him do things he had never done and this was no different. Sleep, with her in his arms felt like the most beautiful thing he had ever done. He wanted to stay where he was. So his plan to wake up at five and leave Trivedi Mansion flew above his head when he saw his Sweebit looking like a rosy cheeked baby while sleeping.

After that what he remembers was something cold seeping in his hair and then washing down his face. The cold liquid took his breath but he had better things to think about. The most important being, 'who did this to him?'

He could feel Anika's softness against him so his panika wasn't the one to do this. But if not Anika, who else?

His eyes flew open wide and what he enounters is a pair of narrowed eyes and a heavy, discontented frown of a man whom he respects a lot and who admired him like his son, until a few hours ago.

Rajveer kept the glass aside, from which he poured the water on this young man sleeping with his daughter in his arms. If anyone's wondering, why from a glass and not a whole lot of a jug or a bucket? Isn't it simple enough that he can't do this to his sweet little daughter? He had been extremely careful that the water touches only this man and not his baby.

Shivaay wished he could just shrink or disappear or just hide himself in a shell like a turtle. Wishful thinking!

He picked Anika's arm from his torso and tried getting up but she frowned and tightened her grip and shifted her face from his bicep to his chest.

At any other time, had they been alone, he would've crushed her in an even tighter grip and kissed her numerous times, but he was at a loss today. His official girl's father who was his unofficial to-be father-in-law, was throwing daggers at him.

"Leave my daughter and get up." Rajveer growled furiously yet in a low voice, not wanting to disturb his daughter and not to embarrass her too. Even if he has met her just yesterday he trusts his baby but the possessive father in him couldn't just let this young man go away without a good fight.

Shivaay somehow disentangled himself from his Sweebit and got up, only to fall again after getting tangled in the duvet. Why had he not made an iron grip on his feelings and got up the moment the clock struck five?

"Follow me."

Rajveer ordered and walked out of the room after giving one loving look to his daughter, to which Shivaay smiled. His Sweebit had her father with her now. His smile vanished seeing Rajveer staring at him, furiously.

Walking through the corridor, he thought about all the thoughts of him asking for Anika's hand from Rajveer. He hadn't certainly planned the kind of conversation he would have with him but having the said conversation in his nightclothes, at seven in the morning and without even brushing his teeth, was certainly not the plan.

But before he would tell him about his love, he has to tell him how did he meet Anika. As a father Rajveer had the right to know everything that his daughter had to face.

No. If anyone thinks he would leave Anika if Rajveer would want, then it's a big no. He would fight for his love. He would win Rajveer's heart and his trust and marry his love fulfilling every ritual.

They stepped into Rajveer's study room, and he gestured Shivaay to sit down and he stood in front of the chair Shivaay sat on. The blue eyed man looked like a scared little boy in front of his headmaster.