13. A best friend

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
____________________________

Storms come, ruin everything and then, what's left behind is silence, mournful silence. No one had any idea how to break this silence. What could they even say now, when everything was ruined. They had made someone's life a living hell by their taunts, their eyes filled with hatred. Aand now, only guilt, and pain of repentance was left behind. But it was nothing as compared to the pain they had given to Anika.

After knowing the truth from Om and Rudra, Janvi and Priyanka cried holding each other's hands. They cried for having spoken ill about Anika. Janvi cried for lying to Shivaay and pushing Anika into the death well, for not listening to her motherly instincts that Anika wasn't bad. Priyanka cried for having stayed silent and not trying to now what was the truth and what not.

Om and Rudra cried, simply because they didn't stop their brother like they would always do, they didn't want him to treat Anika the way he did, but it was also a victory truth that they didn't foxes him to stop doing it the way they used to do in the past. In a way, they let him do whatever he was doing.

Amidst all of this mess, there were two souls who had no idea what was happening. They just wanted Anika to be fine soon. One was Kalyani Singh Oberoi, and the other was Gauri, Anika's best friend.

Before a few hours, Kalyani had thought that everything was more than fine. She had thought, that her wish was finally fulfilled. She was still unaware of the real matter, but seeing everyone's tear stricken faces, she understood that this time, her Billu had done something very wrong.

His own face told the tale of his blunders, the only difference was, she had sensed that this time he had crossed all his limits because never ever he had cried this way. He had never tolerated someone shouting at him and today, she couldn't believe her ears when Om told her that this girl, Gauri, was shouting at Shivaay and even slapped him so many times, but he stayed silent.

After so much of struggle, Gauri thought she will be able to meet her best friend, the one who was like an elder sister to her more than her friend. But her hopes shattered badly when she returned to Mumbai a month ago. She never wanted to leave Anika alone at the first place, that's why she had even denied to accept the scholarship she had been offered to complete her Fashion designing course, simply because she wanted to be with Anika, she was like her family and like an elder daughter to her parents who were in Bareily.

How could she even accept that worthless scholarship for which she had to shift to pune, when her priceless friend was here, in Mumbai. But then, Anika got to know about her blunder and she had to get a lecture from her for two long hours. At the end, she was forced to go and pursue her dreams.

They were in touch in those two years, but two months ago, she could no longer contact Anika. When she came here in Mumbai two months ago, she tried to find Anika but her efforts went in vain. Harsh and Neelam never told her anything despite her threats, warnings and even pleadings, something she had never done, infront of these two, atleast.

Today, when she went to Trivedi house once again, she overhead the conversation between Shivaay and Harsh. She was going to shout at both of them when Shivaay started beating harsh. She was puzzled, and when Shivaay took Anika's name, a ray of hope shone that may be, he knew about Anika's whereabouts and that, she's fine. But only half of her hopes came true, Shivaay knew about Anika, but she wasn't fine.

She wished, if she could go and slap Anika for putting her own like at stake for someone else. Not that she hated the old lady, but she loves her best friend more than that and she was ready to be selfish for that love.