Prologue

Her life was filled with miseries and struggles. Struggles to breathe, to be pure, to get a tad bit of love from the people whom she calls her own. Alas ! They never thought of her as their own. She was not a human for them but mere a money making machine. She wanted respect and she did everything to earn that respect but, all of a sudden, she was tagged as someone's mistress.

The people she called as her own were hounds who wanted nothing but to hunt her and satisfy their hunger. For that, they sold her to a beast in disguise of a human.

Unknown to her, she was tagged a home wrecker over night. The little hope in her poor heart died when her self respect was murdered and her pleas went into deaf ears. Her tears were tagged as a medium to gain sympathy and then seduce men. She became the victim of someone's hatred despite having no fault.

************************

His life was filled with struggles since his childhood. The struggle, to give an assurance to his Dadi that he will not let his so called father spoil the reputation his grandfather earned. The struggle, to make his mother happy who was drowning in miseries seeing her husband with other women. The struggle to keep his siblings away from the struggles he has been doing since childhood, the struggle to keep them happy.

In the struggle to lighten his family's life, his own self was lost in darkness. His life started with struggles and continued the way it started. He believed that he has coped up with his monotonous, dark life. But in the deepest corner of his heart, he was awaiting the light to enter his life and break the monotony.

Then, a storm came and his dark self over powered him. He crossed all his limits to protect his family. His hope to come out of the darkness and live a normal life was shattered.

Their paths crossed. She didn't know why he hated her, he didn't know that she doesn't deserve this hatred. He wanted to soothe his heart by hurting her but he was unknown to Almighty's ploy. He didn't know that the one whom he was trying to hurt was the one whom Almighty has chosen to soothe his burning heart. He didn't know, that the one he was hating so much will become his life.

___________________________

Hlo darlings

I'm back with a new story. Hope I won't disappoint you all. Do share your reviews about the prologue and please vote.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕