47. Let it all out

Hlo darlings

TARGET FOR NEXT UPDATE :- 350 VOTEs

ENJOY READING 💕💕
___________________________

Brave is not the heart that can hold onto the past and the pain that it had brought. Brave is the heart that knows how to let it go, let it all out. Crying is not the solution but it's a method to bring in the needed strength. It's not the sign of weakness but the expression of great courage. Not every person has it in him to let his pain out, to let it go.

Shivaay was certainly one of those who thought hiding the pain is the solution. Out of the sight out of the mind, was certainly taken in a wrong way by him, mused Anika, as she sat beside him on the passenger seat while he drove his car towards his office at this time of the night.. or better say, at two in the morning.

His reasons to hide his matters, however big or trivial, were different. He showed everyone that he was a tower of strength. That, he certainly was, but only for his family. He never cried because he had no one to tell him to do so, to motivate him to unburden himself of the unwanted load he was carrying. He had no one to tell him that it was not wrong to cry.

He was a man who liked his own way. A few minutes ago too, he wanted her to let him go on his own wherever it was that he wanted to go. But she was stubborn.

She had seen the worst in her life and she certainly had seen the worst of him so that his angry, rather fake angry glares didn't stir her from the resolution to go with him. Also, all these days she had realised, after thoroughly observing him that he wouldn't hurt her in any way and he would swallow his anger if it was her who vexed him.

She raked her brain again and again to guess what had happened today that could make him angry, rather upset, but it was of no use. She couldn't think of anything except Gauri. It was certainly something that her stupid best friend said or did or whatever. And if she got to know it was Gauri, then she'll box her ears for making him go through this. Anything, but him being upset.

As they entered the office premises, Shivaay stopped the car outside the main entrance that led to various corridors in the office. He didn't care to take the car to the parking because no one was there.

He didn't wait for Anika to come out of the car and walked towards his private lift. He was walking would be a lie because Anika had to run to match his pace and she was huffing and puffing by the time she managed to enter the lift and stand beside him.

He was well aware of her petite figure bending down with her hands resting on her knees but he wouldn't show it to her. He was already having a tough time in ignoring her and once he addressed her directly or even indirectly and gave her any hint of her being noticed by him, she would shower him with questions he wouldn't be able to answer.

"Ignoring me is not the solution you know, I'll have my way."

She was breathing normally by the time the lift opened on the corridor that led to his penthouse. She was visiting it the second time with the gap of only a few hours between both the visits and how surprising it was that earlier, her feelings were running haywire and now his, although she doesn't know his problem.

Indeed she knew nothing except the cute little feeling of anger bubbling inside her as she craved for his attention upon what she said. She had that urge to hold onto the sleeve of his white kurta that made him look as handsome as he looked in his three piece suits and tuxedos. She wondered how he would look without... Pardon me my sins, Lord !

"You know, this is called sangat ka asar. You are so stubborn, always making people do what you want. Now I'm also getting into that mode. So you will have to listen to me."