41. Giving Up For Her

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕

__________________________

It's not essential for anyone to always win to be happy. Sometimes, just loosing becomes a source of extreme joy and calm. Fighting is not always a good option. Sometimes, you might just win something precious as you give up and lose.

Giving up on the idea to send Anika back to her house was not as bad as he thought for he saw her smiling so widely. For her it was like winning a big battle, achieving something that seemed impossible. She never failed to surprise him by being happy with things he used to find insignificant as Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Being with her, he started to realise how much of importance a few petty things have to be happy.

"See ! You lost infront of me. I'm way too stubborn, Mister. So next time don't argue." Anika swirled her hair with that smug look on her face for defeating the man who never looses, only if she knew he has lost the most important thing to her - his heart.

"You should not have argued with me at the first place because..." the ring to Shivaay's phone stopped Anika's shelf praising campaign as he pleaded with his eyes to let him take the call. She gave a 'I'll get back to you' look to Shivaay as she opened the door and left to bring his medicines from the hospital pharmacy.

Ten minutes later, Anika stared at the pretty girl standing infront of Shivaay in his ward as she entered the ward with his medicines in her hand. Her eyes narrowed at Shivaay and then at the girl who smiled at him and turned to leave the ward. She was pissed off due to something she couldn't put her hand on, so pissed off so that she didn't even return the smile the girl smiled in her direction.

"Who was she ? She had a problem in her teeth ?" Asked Anika as she placed the medicines on the table beside his bed. If Shivaay was surprised at the rudeness of her question he chose not to comment over it.

"You need to get freshen up, Anika so..." Shivaay was once again, snubbed by Anika. Shivaay had been counting the times she snubbed him in last 2 or 3 hours but lost the count soon.

"Don't start again with your 'Go home' thing. I'm NOT leaving." Anika huffed in anger and frustration because his thoughts were stuck to the same topic.

"No. I meant to say you should shower and change your clothes. So I..."

"So you want to say I'm Ugly and sweaty ?" Anika asked as she was angry, and unknown to him, a bit insecure and disappointed for he found her ugly.

When the same thing occurred once again, Shivaay rubbed his forehead in exasperation at the extent to which he was enchanted by her that he let her do this to him again and again. He wondered if anyone in his life had ever cut his sentence off in the middle and started talking ? He could remember not even one instance.

She turned her face to hide her disappointment and started going through the prescription paper hung beside the bed on a cardboard. Even if she could understand nothing it still provided as a source of distraction.

It was the sudden tug on her wrist that caused her to look back at Shivaay but she couldn't look into his eyes. He had to make her look up at him by holding her chin between his forefinger and thumb.

"Stop thinking rubbish, Sweebit. I can never find you ugly or sweaty. You look beautiful always, in any way, in any kind of clothes you wear. I was just saying you should get freshen up so you feel better." Anika stared at his face, dumbfounded by his words. His words had the power to make her feel inferior or beautiful. She never knew he had such control over her mind that she couldn't say anything.