3. Hell is here

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

The sun rose high in the sky but the brightness it brought couldn’t brighten Anika’s life. She stirred a bit and shut her eyes tightly as the sun rays made it difficult for her to keep them open. Her limbs seemed as if she was beaten to no ends, but what happened with her was worst than this, wasn’t it ?

A sudden, extreme burning sensation reached her brain and she cried painfully. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at the sadistic man who made her feel that a beastly aura was surrounding her being. Her hand was wet with the boiling hot coffee as he was still emptying the coffee machine on her hand. She couldn’t even pull her hand back because he held her forearm tightly.

She started blowing air on her wound which was a failed attempt to soothe the burning sensation. Painful tears poured out of her eyes like an endless stream and he smiled, rather smirked as if he just won the whole wide world.

“Such a relief it is to see you like this. It gives my heart a chilling sensation to see you burning,” he said as he grasped her burnt hand and rubbed her wound as if attempting to rub her skin off her hand, “What ? Why are you crying, when I’ve just started. There’s so much to come, Ms. Mistress.” He jerked her hand away and asked her to follow him.

Anika looked at the various western dresses kept in the room and she looked at each of them carefully, trying to find something descent but found none, her gaze at those dresses was mistaken by him to be her greed.

“I don’t wear such clothes.” Said Anika, fearing the consequences and he said exactly what she had expected, “Why ? Are they too descent and not sufficiently revealing ?” to which she could only stay silent because she knew he wouldn’t believe her anyway.

He left the room and she went to the washroom and sat under the shower, the pain in her hand reduced by the pain in her heart. She felt helpless, crippled and what not. She went out of the room and met Priyanka and Janvi in the corridor and asked for something she could wear but they ignored her as if she was an ant whom they could easily crush under their feet but did not. She tried to talk to any female staff but they didn’t want to lose their jobs because of this ‘nasty’ woman.

All her attempts failed and she sat on the floor leaning to the wall near the pool. She shivered badly but she couldn’t do anything except digging her head between her knees folded close to her chest. She heard a voice calling her rudely and she looked at the source of the voice only to find Janvi standing there.

“Your clothes are in the room. Don’t assume that your drama of being an innocent girl made me feel for you. I just didn’t want my house to look like your brothel.” Said Janvi and left from there giving her a stare that Anika felt would burn her.

She changed into a simple anarkali and looked at her reflection in the mirror. The beauty of that designer outfit couldn’t lessen the puffiness of her eyes that had cried themselves to sleep. The beauty of the dress couldn’t hide her miseries that escaped her mouth in the form of sobs. She looked at the black beaded thread and didn’t know why, tied it around her neck, may be to make herself believe that she wasn’t a mistress but a wife, namesake though.

Lost in her own thoughts she didn’t realise that she, her nuptial chain and her tears were being observed, creating a pang in the observer’s heart that made his brain rebuke him for pitying this damned woman.

“So obsessed with her own self, Ms. Mistress, that she didn’t even notice someone is here.” Thought an angry Shivaay and smirked as an idea striked his head.