43. Out of the blue...

Hlo darlings

Target for next update :- 325+votes

ENJOY READING DARLINGS 💕💕💕
___________________________

Sometimes a few, forgotten chapters of your life get opened all of a sudden. Those that once were painful would now give you happiness and make you laugh like a mania patient. The memories of those happy moments would then replace all the sorrowful memories forever.

What started from a small argument last night was now a beautiful memory to cherish forever.

So it all started today morning when Anika found herself sleeping in the bed in Shivaay's protective embrace. Considering the kind of girl she was, she had to be embarassed and panicked once she found herself where she was. But all she did was smile and smile and stare and stare at his face that appeared as handsome as it was when he would be awake.

Last night was not an ordinary night. Nothing happened like what one might think that the two lovers had done before sleeping in each other's arms yet the night was special, because of the moments they shared and confessions they made.

After those intense confessions neither he let her go nor she tried to go. She helped him in settling in bed and sat beside him, just in case he would try to disobey her orders once again. When did she sleep in an uncomfortable position and than he made her settle properly on bed was something she was unaware of.

Shivaay's plan was to make her sleep on the other side of the bed and wake up before her so that she won't feel embarassed or get scared. But his unconscious self was also pulled by her aura and he ended up sleeping close to her and having her in his arms. After that he slept so peacefully for the first time in his life that he craved for more and he didn't want to wake up too soon.

Getting out of Shivaay's firm grip was too difficult but she managed it. She was scared about how she would get out of his house and go to her own. She didn't want to be a target for gossip of the old ladies of her neighborhood.

She didn't know what to do when all of a sudden an idea struck her stressed mind. She remembered there was a window at the back of the house from where she could get out. That window would open in an isolated street where no one goes. So she could easily enter her own house.

Once she was in her safe zone, her own house, while doing her usual morning chores she was thinking about Shivaay's carelessness regarding his health. He might be a grown up man but he was as careless as a kid who needed a chiding session to stay under control and taking into consideration the morning incident, it was impossible for her to go back and forth to his house and her own.

The only solution to this problem that she could think of was to stay under one roof where her hawk like eyes would be following him. But again it was no cakewalk while living in this typical Indian society where "A girl and a boy can't stay under one roof out of wedlock".

She recalled what she had done in the morning and she jumped happily as she found a solution to her problem. She could be with Shivaay all the time and come to her house from the same street whenever it was necessary. After preparing the breakfast for herself and Shivaay she went to give it to him.

Meanwhile, in Shivaay's house, Shivaay had woken up just a few minutes after Anika left the house. He looked for her but to his disappointment she was not there. He was disappointed because he had expected to see her face just after he woke up.

He knew she would've gone to her house but the question was, how did she manage to go ? As far as he knows his Anika, she was not that brave to step out of a man's house in the early morning hours.