61. The Father he never had

Hello darlings

I'm not dead as of yet... But I'm not alive either. If I thought studies were tiresome than university life is death. I'm busy on normal days more than I used to be in my exams. So all in all I'm totally lost in books, classes, classes and books.

Leaving my dukh bhari gatha aside you people enjoy this update.

ENJOY READING❤️❤️❤️
_______________________________

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's in the darkness of the night, in the moonlight of the moon, in the flow of a river, in the depth of the ocean. Everything has its own, unique beauty. There's one beauty which is not in anything else. The beauty in the love of the lover.

That beauty is what he missed so much. Just one and half a day! If this one stupidity of his wasn't going to stop him from assuming things next time, he doesn't know what else would. The happiness of having the support and approval of the ideal man in his life after his grandfather, was overshadowed by the absence of her sweet voice, her beautiful hand gestures and her innocent eyes.

He was at fault, yes. He messed up a big time, yes. But that just didn't mean he would be subjected to such punishment. Punishment was a small word whereas what she was making him go through was borderline torture. How could she just close the door to her room and not let him enter or see her face or pick up his calls?

Shivaay looked up as he heard the footsteps. He came across the smiling face of his father in law. Well, the 'may be' to-be father in-law as Anika had said yesterday when she had left the hall after his stupidity was revealed. She had for sure agreed with her father that she wanted him in her life but later on his sweebit had straightaway told him to talk to his 'may be' to be father in-law if he wanted to marry her. Her words, not his.

The smile of the man infront of him was not an innocent smile. It was a smirk to tell him who had the upper hand in this situation. For now Anika was giving Shivaay a cold shoulder and the possessive father couldn't be happier. Shivaay tried his best to hide his frown and pretend to be normal, not wanting to give his uncle the satisfaction that Anika loved her father more and not him.

"So, How's everything?"

Shivaay's pretense flew out of the window the moment he heard Rajveer's question and he frowned.

"What happened? Why are you frowning? Any problem with the new project?" Rajveer, very smoothly implied that he wasn't asking about the tragedy of Shivaay's love life but professional life, which he clearly was not doing. The man was being downright cruel.

"Fine! You don't have to show off. My sweebit is just a bit pissed off. But haven't you heard, you fight the most with the ones you love so much?"

Rajveer threw his head back laughing out loud. "Whatever makes your boat sail, kid."

"I'm not a kid!"

"With that pout of yours you don't look like a grown up either."

"Arghhh!" The kiddish wild cat squealed in irritation

"Laugh, as much as you can. Let my turn come. I'll make her forget you."

"Yeah yeah, sure. If you could make her talk to you first."

"I.. I will."

"Y..Yes you w..will" Rajveer stuttered deliberately to imitate Shivaay.

"On a serious note, what's your plan? Because my baby hasn't stepped out of her room since your stupidity was revealed."