Promos

Hlo darlings

I just realised that I've never given any promos to my dear readers. So here they are.

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕

___________________________

Promo 1

She was scared to come here, to face them but she will have to do it, for him. These people were his own, who loved him and whom he loved.

She can never see him disappointed. She cannot see him stay away from her family. She would do anything if he gets his family's love.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Promo 2

"What's wrong with you ? Something is wrong, I can sense."

"Everything's fine. Just leave me alone, please."

"No, nothing is fine. Tell me, what's wrong ?"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Promo 3

"What're you going to do ?"

"Something that I've been dying to do since so long. Something is should've done earlier."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Promo 4

"Welcome ! Welcome ! welcome ! My Dreamstress. How much I craved stop see you. To feel you. To have you."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Promo 5

"Shi... Shivaay please... please atleast list.. listen to me. Talk to me, Shivaay... please.."

___________________________

These promos may or may not be in the same order. Keep guessing who is who ? What's going to happen and which promo comes first or last ?

And thank you those who are considerate enough to vote and comment for the story and motivate not only me but all other writers too.

Love you all loads 💕💕💕