young love.

Mulai dari awal

"i like that." i said, then i changed into a white hoodie with a green puffer jacket on and some black baggy jeans with some white tennis shoes.

i brush out my hair quickly putting on some body mist before leaving with them.

+

we were walking to hogsmeade laughing at marks joke then until blaise stopped us.

"is that draco and bella?" blaise says, we look and saw them hooking arms making there way to hogsmeade, amelia makes a snowball throwing it straight at dracos head.

"amelia!" violet whispers/yell, we all turn around making sure he doesn't suspect anything.

"douche bag!" amelia says, then we all turn around seeing them continue walking.

"whatever let's go" blaise says

+

we came back from hogsmede as we our way in the slytherin common room laughing eating our candy.

"that was fun." mark said as we all agree.

"i'm surprised your not with draco this whole day, you guys usually cling onto each other everyday" blaise says.

"it's okay his childhood best friend is back i'll let him be." i said smiling then we went separate ways to our dorms

+

it's been a week and draco hasn't spent time with me nor talk to me.

"it's been a week! a week!" amelia complains.

"what the hell has he been doing?" violet asks

"all week, i've seen him with bella" mark says, i sighed.

"what am i doing wrong? maybe it's the best we stop talking i mean she's so much prettier than me!" i exclaim walking back and forth in my share dorm room with violet and amelia.

"never say that again!" amelia argues.

"y/n your so much prettier, i've seen the way she acts and it makes her look ugly. look we have to go to breakfast come on." blaise says, we left the dorm going down the stairs until we saw mark stopping us.

"hey! come on, im hungry." violet says, mark shushes violet as he takes my hand dragging me down the steps. i take a look and saw bella and draco hugging.

"so this why you haven't talked to me!" i shouted, then they pulled away.

"no darling, it's not what it looks like." he says.

"no, it clearly looks like you wanna be with her." i said.

"your overreacting." i heard bella say.

"who said you could be apart of this? no one asked you." amelia spat at her.

"no she is right you are." draco says.

"i'm overreacting? be for real draco. how would you feel if i was hugging a whole other dude all lovely and smiling? your such scumbag." i said walking off with tears falling out of my eyes.