protective slytherin.

y/n pov * ◌

i was walking with my best friend draco to transfiguration class, me and him been friends since first year, we were talking about random things until i felt a big hard texture hit me, I looked at it seeing the concrete wall i ran into.

"are you okay? are you hurt? is your forehead okay?" draco asks bombarding me with questions

"i'm okay, it's my fault i wasn't looking." i said laughing it off, he sighs in relief.

we walked inside the class room sitting at our desk, i put my books on the desk then i saw it got pushed by a pair of hands

"well well isn't it y/l/n! looks like draco isn't here to help you." she smirks, she was about to lay her hands on me but i saw a hand grab hers, i look up and saw draco furious.

"d-draco." she stutters, ew.

"get your filthy hands away from y/n." he says pushing her aggressively as she almost hit the wall.

"if i ever see your foot near her, i will ruin your life." he says rudely as she walks away embarrassed.

"thank you draco, but i could've done it myself" i said.

"no, i wanna protect you" he says pulling my chair close to his then class starts.

+

it was the end of my last class finally, i walked to my common room with my best friend violet, we were both talking walking up the steps until i felt a hand on my shoulder i turn around seeing draco.

"hello, what is it?" i ask him.

"today's the quidditch game you know where to sit." he says, i nodded at his answer he quickly gives me a quick hug running off.

"you guys are so cute." violet tells me.

"we're just best friends." i laugh at her comment

"best friends, yea sure." she playfully rolls her
eyes.

"i'm being for real." i looked at her.

"y/n, come on i'm being serious." she says.

"okay maybe i like draco, but i don't think he likes me back." I said.

"stop right there! have you seen him being protective over you?" she tells me.

"okay but there's no way i'm confessing i'm not that confident." i said.

"oh come on!" she playfully pushes me, we both laugh walking into our common room with other people.

"it's freezing outside." my other best friend noah comes in me and violets dorm, he closes the door behind sitting on my bed.

"oh my gosh! you can wear dracos hoodie" violet says jumping off her bed.

"it's freezing outside no way." i replied back

"nooo! he's protective over you come on please please." violet begs, noah looks at me.

"fine" I rolled my eyes, violets squeals, "if i don't get a hoodie by the end of the game i'm gonna curse you." i sarcastically smiled, she nods smiling as we got ready for the game.

we walked out of the common room on our way outside, we walked to field then I felt someone tug on my shirt, I turn around seeing goyle holding a robe and a scarf in his hands.

"here draco saw you without a jacket and he told me to give you his robe and scarf because that's all he had, and he's angry so if i were on you put this on." goyle told me as i quickly took the robe and scarf out of his hands putting on, i thank him walking away with noah and stella.

"see!" she squeals.

"let's go before all the seats get taken." noah says, we both ran to our seats.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

The game was over and gryffindor won, we walked down the steps then landed on the ground, we were walking inside until i felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn around seeing  crabbe and goyle.

"yes?" I ask.

"draco wants you." crabbe says, I nod waving at stella and noah as they wave back, I follow the two boys into the slytherin common. I saw draco on the couch alone with nobody around, they both carefully push me inside then I heard the door close behind me.

"it's freezing outside y/n what were you thinking!" he slightly shouts.

"draco i'm fine, it's just freezing that's it? why is it big deal?" I replied back.

"because i wanna protect you is that a problem?" he asks, I scoff.

"it's freezing thats it dr-" I said but I got cut off by a pair of lips on my lips, I kissed back.

"the reason why i'm protective because I love you." he tells me.

i smiled, "i love you too", he kisses me again as I giggle into the kiss.

"then would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"yes." I answered, he hugs me but this time more tighter, "okay i can't breathe." I said laughing as he lets go.

"sorry sorry sorry" he apologizes letting go.
"dinner is gonna start in a hour so go get changed." he tells me.

I nodded, "wait wait." i said taking off the robe and scarf.

"no take it." he says.

"draco it's your uniform take it!" I said, he groans taking it out my hands, "one more kiss." he tells me, I turn around as he pecks my lips two times.

"okay I gotta go." I laughed, he smiles as I ran out of the common room.