Prologue

Author/Red: Um...

How's it going guys my name is Red and welcome to my Walking Dead story!

This is going to be a Daryl Dixon X OC story, and just like the 'Who Killed Markiplier' story.

Once again this contains an OC that I made a little bit ago when I was re-watching AMC's The Walking Dead on Netflix.

So, I was thinking, 'why not add an OC to the show?'

Also, the show and it's characters aren't mine they belong to AMC and to Robert Kirkman.

Also, these are some of my Oc's tattoos at the top of the chapter.

I'll like to apologize in advance if you don't see the clothes, video, pictures, etc. in the chapter or they don't show up in the chapter.

This is my OC:

OC Name: Alita Cullen

Age: a year younger then the character Daryl Dixon.

Dog: German Shepherd

Dog Names: Foxy, Goliath, Sam

Family: Samuel "Sam" and Margaret Cullen (parents), Ash Mesas (cousin)

Family Friends: Hershel and Antoinette Greene

Friends & Group: Nathan Smith (Nate Wants to battle), Mark Fishbach (Markiplier), Amy Nelson/Fishbach, Maggie Greene, Beth Greene, Shawn Greene, Merle Dixon, Rick Grimes, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Michonne, Sasha, Tyreese, etc. (I just said that cause there is a lot of characters.)

Best Friend/Love interest: Daryl Dixon

Jobs before apocalypse: Youtuber, Actress, Musician, Singer, Dancer, Voice Actress, Mechanic, Writer, Movie/TV Show Director, and Artist.

Tattoos: Anti- possession symbol from Supernatural (on chest), mark of Cain from Supernatural (on chest), Angel wings (on back), Captain America/ Bucky Barnes shield (on left arm) , crossbow tattoo (on left wrist) , 'Carry on my Wayward Son' (on right arm), wolf tattoo (on right arm).

Languages: Tagalog, Korean, Hebrew, French, Japanese, Irish (Gaelic), and Swedish.

Author/Red: Yet I'm doing this fan fiction since Daryl is one of my favorite characters in the show, and now I hope you enjoy 'The Creator and the Redneck.'