71

There was a lot he wanted to know. He didn't know where to begin. So, he started with the basics.
"Favorite color?"
"Tch, really? Stupid question, but, uh... Red, I think."
"Red. Ok..."
Jasper tapped his pencil against his paper after writing it down.
"What did you look like before all this happened? I mean like was your hair white like this already?"
Narcolepse picked up a strand of Jasper's hair, then let it fall back to his head. He shivered.
"I was a brunet with brown eyes. My skin wasn't this pale, either. Very boring."
"Huh. I don't think I'd have spared you a glance in that form."
"What does that mean?"
"Nothing. Next question."
Jasper tapped his pencil against his paper again. He really wanted to ask Narcolepse about his romantic preferences but he was afraid that was going too fast and too far out of what was acceptable.
"Hey, Mr. frozen over there. Just ask. I don't care what it is."
Jasper looked at him and a deep blush spread across his cheeks. He hoped it wasn't noticeable...
"Are you straight?"
Narcolepse had a smile slowly form and grow on his lips.
"Yeah, a straight up bitch. No, I'm kidding. I'm as straight as a whistle."
"Whistles curve."
"So do rainbows."
"So you're not straight."
"What do you think, Snowflake?"
"I..."
"I'll let you think about it. When you've figured it out, come find me."
Narcolepse stood and left the library with his notebook.