35

What exactly does one do in such a situation? Jasper made himself known. He thought it only fair. He cleared his throat and Narcolepse turned his head to look. He turned back the way he was facing and said,
"What, you expecting me to get decent just because you're here? If you want to shower, then do so. Don't let me stop you."
Jasper shifted where he stood, then went back to the lockers. He shook his head, undressed, then headed back to the showers with a towel around his waist. He put the towel on a hook that was a safe distance away from the spray of water while still within reach. He turned on the shower and braced himself for cold water. But, there was only warmth. He let out a sigh as it fell over his body and relaxed his sore muscles(what muscles? Lol). He closed his eyes and lowered his head, allowing the water to soak his hair and run down his back. After relaxing for a few minutes, he used the dispensers on the wall to get cleaned up. While lathering himself in soap he found himself slowly turning his head to look at Narcolepse's back. He bit his lip, watching the brunet scrub his hands through his hair and the way he shifted under the spray of water... He gulped and turned away, his cheeks a dark red. This was why he was never allowed to shower at the gym after P.E.. Shit. He was out of the shower, dried off, and in his boxers by the time Narcolepse was done, coming into the locker area with a towel around his waist and a smaller one around his shoulders. Jasper couldn't help but imagine licking water droplets off of his abs. They weren't as well defined and prominent as Books' had been, but that didn't make them any less as beautiful. Jasper pulled on his jeans and his shirt and was putting on his shoes when Narcolepse spoke to him. It made him go cold all over.
"You're not gay, are you?"
"What?"
He laughed and looked up at the brunet.
"Why would you ask that? Of course I'm not gay."
Narcolepse shrugged and pulled his shirt on, then left the locker room. Jasper put his face in his hands. That was... incredibly difficult. He could feel himself shaking. It hurt him and scared him and two years of bullying flashed through his mind and made him want to hurl. He spent a long time in the locker room, just trying to breathe and collect himself again. His parents didn't even know before they were killed. They didn't know what all the bullying had been about. He doubted they even knew it was happening at all. They moved to Arizona simply because his mother wanted to get away from the memories of her parents. She said it was too painful. Would it have broken her if she found out? If he had told them, would they have reacted the same way they did when he froze the window?