Chapter 11

━━❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

"Good idea, looking for things is surprisingly fun."

"Look at this, boy." Hanako digs around in a nearby drawer, he pulls out an erotic magazine. One of the pictures of the book shows a woman who is... ample in certain departments.

"Take this seriously! Damn it!" Kou swings his staff at the floating boy, sighing you follow Yashiro to another area of the Misaki realm.

"Stupid boys. But..." Yashiro blushes deeply. You glance at her, confused, waiting to see what she'll say.

"Y/N-Chan, what if bigger is better? If I were like that, maybe I'd be..."

She slowly starts to take off into her fantasy world, you couldn't help but chuckle a bit, you were at least a bit delighted that she was still able to be like this even when the situation itself was significant.

"We should get going and look for that arm. We wouldn't want the time to run out, right?"

Yashiro blinks back into reality and flushes. "R-Right! We've got to find that arm!"

━━❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

"Did you guys find an arm?"

You and Yashiro came across an arm that you both thought would fit. You noticed something...else about Yashiro, but decided to not mention it.

"We did!"

The three of you smiled proudly, holding up the individual arms. Your arm was missing a finger, it was covered in patches and the stuffing was slightly poking out at the seams. Kou held up a wooden arm, it was whittled into the shape of a tough-looking arm. It even had the correct muscle design and all... And Hanako held up a robotic arm, it looked impressively built.

"Listen..." Yashiro sighed, an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

"We're looking for a woman's right arm. Minamoto-Kun you just brought an arm that looked best to you! Y/N-Chan, that wouldn't even pass as a children's toy... Hanako-kun, you need to take this seriously!"

"Hey, are you boys even listening?!"

You look to your right and notice that the boys seemed to be paying attention to another aspect of Yashiro. Kou looked a bit bashful, trying to avert his gaze. Hanako, on the other hand, didn't try to hide his curiosity.

"Listen, Yashiro, I'd hate to say anything, but is something off about you?"

You hummed in and placed your finger on your chin, trying your best to not notice the obvious elephant in the room.

"Are you sure, Hanako-Kun? I don't notice anything different." You winked playfully at Yashiro, returning to your oblivious attitude once Hanako turned towards you.

"You're absolutely right, Y/N-Chan. I'm pretty sure I'm the same as usual."

Yashiro flips her hair, feeling delighted with herself and her new 'body'. Sadly, the large bra she had loosely tucked under her uniform, falls loose.