Chapter 7

━━❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

"Hmm... Yep, I think I know who!"

"Really? Can you tell me? I would like to meet them if I can."

Hanako took strands of your hair and lifted them above your head to make them look like bunny ears.

"Their rumor name is " Yousei-san". They take the things that are close to you. Simple items, like a pencil or a hair clip."

"But you should never look their way, if you do..."

He drops your hair and the air goes silent around you. It felt as if he had left so you looked around the bathroom in confusion.

"H-Hanako?"

"They'll take your life too!"

"Ah!"

Hanako jumps out at you, startling you and causing you to fall over. You land on your bottom with a thud.

"Ha ha! Hanako strikes again! Were you scared?"

You sit up and rub your bruised butt.

Sometimes, Hanako seems more like a little brother than a powerful apparition...

"So that's what's stealing Yashiro's things? I should warn her.."

"They're a pretty popular rumor today. I'm sure she already knows by now."

You stand up and dust yourself off. You turn to Hanako and thank him for the information.

"Is there anything else you wanna know? Y/N-chan?"

"Hmm... No, but are you doing anything right now?"

Hanako tilted his head to the side, "Not right now. Why?

"Great! Then can you help me go looking for Yousei-san?"

━━❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

You and Hanako walk down the quiet hallways together, talking on the way until you notice anything that could lead you to Yousei-san.

"Ah, I feel Nene-chan's presence not too far from here. Do You think that she could be looking for Yousei-san too?"

"No... My hakujoudai is telling me that's she's in danger. Come on, let's hurry!"

Hanako grabs your arm and pulls you towards Yashiro's general location. You keep up nicely and continue to focus on Yashiro's soul link.

Be careful, Nene-chan...

━━°•°°•°━━

You finally find your unlucky friend and just in time as well. She was just about to be taken by Yousei-san.

"Scatter them, Haku-joudai!"

Hanako manages to save Yashiro from a close call with one single blow from his haku-joudai. You cover your eyes from the blinding bright light and when you uncover them, everything is peaceful again.