Chapter 17

━━°•°°•°━━

"Change of plans...? What exactly do you mean, Nene-chan?"

Yashiro has previously given you the details about what happened during Hanako's confession.

It turns out that your worries were right and the tree did have something to do with the strange occurrences between students around the school.

"Mhm! It turns out that we don't know much about Hanako-Kun after all. So we should try to learn about him!"

"Ah... I guess your right. But..."

You bit your lip as you tried to find the right way to ask your desired question.

"Is Hanako-Kun alright with this decision? It feels a bit wrong to pry..."

I'd like to know more about him too... But forcing information out of him seems a bit harsh to me.

Especially after that afternoon with him in the hallway. It feels wrong to pick at his past without him fully trusting us...

"He doesn't have a choice! We'll find out his dirty secrets one way or another!"

Yashiro looked on darkly, a scary smirk grew on her face while she walked with you towards the rooftop.

"Well, I guess there's no stopping you now..."

━━°•°°•°━━

"Ehhh, What do you want my personal information for? Something dirty I bet."

"Th-There's nothing dirty about it! It's for a compatibility reading! Tell him, Y/N-chan!"

You nodded calmly, not seeming to notice the squeezing on your shoulders from a pair of icy hands, only known as Hanako's.

"I know it sounds a bit unusual but I don't think she means any harm by it."

Yashiro beamed at your answer gripping the shoulders of a blond hair boy, who, unlike you, sat uncomfortably in his position.

"Umm... Why am I stuck between you three?"

You smiled sympathetically unsure of how to answer his question. If it weren't for Yashiro's plan, you would've been just as confused as him.

"Yashiro is being pushy!"

"Hanako-Kun's being stingy!"

Yashiro pushed her teen magazine towards the direction You and Hanako had been seated.

"We only want to know your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death!"

"Why do you need my date of death for a compatibility reading?"
Hanako inquired.

"Calm down..." Kou interjected.

It would almost be funny to you if you weren't being pushed in between the two. You didn't want to hurt Yashiro's feelings by saying no, and you didn't want to disrespect Hanako's privacy by agreeing.