Chapter 2

━━°•°°•°━━

You nodded and rubbed your chin in thought. The other student took this as a chance to ask him questions.

Ah... So this is the famous Hanako-san. It seems like the rumors are a bit off, this one is obviously a male. Does that mean we're the first ones to actually summon him?

That's interesting... This is the first time I've actually summoned an apparition. Usually, ghosts find me and I help them in my spare time.

You looked up at Hanako again, he's still talking with the girl.

He looks carefree... But the bond between our sound says otherwise... I would like to ask him, but I think he's hiding it for a reason...

Maybe I should hold off the questions until later. Right now might be too inappropriate.

But what if the rumors are wrong and he's something completely different... I think I should ask at least that much.

You blink back into the current situation, Hanako seemed to be on the topic of granting the student's wish.

"I'll grant one with for whoever summons me. Then I'll take one thing back as payment. You must have a wish, right? Tell me."

You raise your hand to get both of their attention, they might have forgotten you were there due to you being quiet the whole time.

"Hmm? Do you have a wish for me?" The apparition smiled and floats towards you.

"No, but I do have a question..."

"Are you absolutely sure you're not just some perverted ghost?"

The room filled with silence as all three of you stood there, unsure of what to say next.

"...I'm done. Goodbye."

The cream-haired girl jumped to her feet and tried to persuade the boy to come back with a panicked tone.

"No, wait! She meant a boy Hanako-san is cool! Right?" She looked at you desperately, catching on quickly you nodded.

"Yep! The coolest! I've never seen someone cooler!"

The boy stopped and turned around, the atmosphere changing back quickly but comfortably.

"All right, tell me your name and wish!"

━━°•°°•°━━

"My name is Yashiro Nene, I'm a high school first year and I'm in class A. I want the person I like to return the feelings I have for him"

Hm...She's in the same class as me. But how come I've never seen her before?

They both looked towards you, and you smile and wave your hands dismissively.

"I'm Y/N L/N, I'm in the same year and class as Nene-chan."

You smiled warmly at the two, Nene-chan gawked at you. She seemed to recognize you instantly.

"Y/N-chan!? Y-You're interested in things like this? I didn't even think that you would be here, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner!"

You nod and hum in agreement. "That's fine, I didn't notice you at first as well. Maybe it was because of the fear of summoning Hanako."

You decide to hold off on telling the real reason you were here, you didn't want to weird her out.

Hanako-Kun stared at you, at first his face was unreadable, but he then smiles and turns back to Yashiro.

Pulling out a book, he takes down a few notes, tapping the pen on his chin when he finishes.

"You want success in love... With who?"

━━°•°°•°━━