Chapter 10

━━°•°°•°━━

The sky was a bright orange-red, signaling that the afternoon was ripe. You, Kou, Hanako, and Yashiro stood in front of the blood-stained stairs. You all watched as the blood dripped onto the fourth floor.

"W-What is this?" Yashiro asked in fear, clinging closer to you and Hanako.

Remembering what Yashiro told you earlier, you could only assume that the blood could be from one of the missing students.

"I hope they're safe..."

Although the main reason you were there was to help Yashiro find her friend, when Kou spoke of Sourukonekutā, you couldn't help but think of other things.

I'm a soul connector... At least that's what I call myself. Maybe I'm being childish, but I just have to know...

"Don't worry, I'll protect you two. N-no matter wha—"

Your curiosity must have gotten the better of you, but you waste no time walking up the stairs. Even when you reached the fourth stair, your face showed no emotion of fear. Yashiro and Kou looked at you in shock as they watched you disappear right in front of their eyes.

"...Y/N-CHAAAN/SENPAAI!!"

━━°•°°•°━━

You opened your eyes to see that you were now located in a well-lit area. There were lanterns generously placed everywhere, keeping the darkness from swallowing you whole. Despite all of that, another thing caught your attention.

"H-huh? What am I wearing?"

Looking down you notice that your school uniform has completely changed. You wore a short skirt kimono. The main colors were black and white, but a golden rope connected at your collar. The design pattern looked to be chains, black and white.

*you can change the look however you'd like

*you can change the look however you'd like. I just wanted to draw an outfit for you if you didn't have one in mind already. ^-^

It actually worked... I still can't believe it. All this time I've been oblivious to my true identity, and yet, I'm still unsure of myself.

"Y/N...?"

You turn to find your friends, you almost completely forgot about them due to your current situation... but then it dawned on you.