Chapter 24

Liv:

I keep walking forward trying to remember a room we can go. I guess it really doesn't matter what room.. Not like the King will be able to find us. And even if he did, I turn my head to look back at the princes that are following me, I think I would be safe. I pick a random hallway and door in it and go inside. Luckily nobody was in the room. Of course nobody would be in here everyone is at the Ball. The room was nice and had many couches and chair to sit on and it had two big windows where you could see the East garden. I smile at the memory of that garden. All the princes start to take their seats as they come in. I turn to look at the door and see Blake and Bladen walking side by side and see what is about to happen. They bout try to walk through the door at the same time and start shoving each other.

"Blake! Haven't I told you before, I go first!" Bladen jokingly yelled. Blake smiled and pushed himself back out the door.

'Fine. You first, brother." Blake smirked. Bladen nodded his head in victory and toke a step forward through the door and tripped. As Bladen hit the floor Blake let out a laugh. "Such a simple trick you feel for." Wow. Pun intended much? I laughed. Blake started to walk through the door and fell just like Bladen.

"I see I'm not the only one who fell for such a simple trick." They start laughing.

"Hey, guys!" Radian raised his voice to get their attention. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Radian. Radian turns his head and looks at me. I nod my head in agreement to what he was asking. "Something has come up, I guess you can say. King Madeira is here and he is here for Liv." I watched as each of their faces harden.

"We should go fight him then!" Kurt said in a rough voice.

"Always one to act so quickly, Kurt." Leo said coolly, mocking Kurt.

"Well when is the time to act then? If we do nothing when the King of evil comes in, it's like giving him access to everything we love! It makes us weak! We need to teach him a lesson!"

"We could take him. I heard he has no magic." Damien said, drawling eyes to him.

"But what about his sister, Odele? We don't know if she is here, too." Zaine said sitting up on the couch.

"I heard she ha no magic either." Damien concurred.

"But that is no reason to underestimate them. The day you underestimate your opponent is the day you have already lost." Tate joined in. Everyone started chiming in on whether to march down their now and fight him or wait it out.

"We need to kill him while he is away from his kingdom and he is more vulnerable!" Damien said and grew till he was half the size of the big room.

"No! This isn't the time for violence! Will you all stop acting like a bunch of mad cats!" I yelled and everyone fell silent. "Now, my uncle Kia told me that everything should be fine as long as he doesn't find me. He then will think his sources were wrong and leave. All he wants is me, so if you go and challenge him now, you will be putting many lives in danger. If you so madly have a thrust for his blood and seek to kill him this night, tell me first how many people will die as you try to kill one man." No one spoke and all their eyes rested on me.

"I stand behind her, so if any of you don't," Stone steps beside me and looks at me then back at them, " You will have to answer to me!"

"And me." Radian said as he crossed his arms and stepped to my other side.

"So all we have to do is wait in this room?" Blake said and fell unto an empty couch.

"Not that I don't love being in a room with you, Liv, and all my friends, but why do we have to stay in here if he only wants you?" Kurt asked.

"Well, I guess you don't have to. It was so in case King Madeira finds me, I would have a better chance of not being taken..." I said trying not to sound weak.

"Does it really even matter the reason? If a girl asks you to stay with them, you stay with them without having to know the reason! If you want to go and enjoy the Ball, then go! Just know you are a Pansy if you do." Radian said backing me up. Stone smirked at Radian's comment and nobody left.

"Don't have to get so touchy ,Radian." Blake teased and smiled. I turned to Radian and hugged him. His body tensed like he didn't know what was happening.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear and let go from the hug as I moved to go sit down.

"Looky... Radian got a hug!" Leo laughed.

"I didn't know anbody could touch him." Bladen laughed along. Dang. He is going to get mad now. Maybe I shouldn't have... I turned to look at Radian and he smiled.

"Yeah. I know you guys are just jealous so laugh it up, cause I am not embarrassed!"

"So what are we going to do anyway?" Leo asks.

"Sit here, I guess." Zaine sigh boringly. I looked at all the boys and saw that Bladen and Blake ha something in their eyes and a certain smirk on their face. Before I knew it the room burst with magic fog and fireworks! It was incredible! So many things were going on and so many noises. I heard a few of the guys laughing and one or two getting mad. I sat with an amused look on my face and enjoyed the fact that I, we, were safe.

~~~~A/N~~~~
Sorry for the long wait!!!! Been busy... Hope the chapter was good!! Please comment any ideas you have about the story an how you like it so far!!!
Building up a little more on some of the characters personalities!!! Which prince is your favorite so far? Don't forget to cement an like!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!