Chapter 30

Liv POV:

My eyes flutter open with the slight breeze hitting my face. Asher? Oh no, did I fall asleep?! I open my eyes and see I'm still in my dress from last night and I'm on my long chair and the breeze hitting me was from my baloney door being open. It took a minute for me to remember everything that had happened the night before. Asher isn't a real magic holder. That completely shocked me. And the King of Madeira attacked us... I go to my closet and look at my clothes. Dresses, dresses, and more dresses. Then my eyes catch the few sets of normal comfy clothes that were placed for me. Oh sweatpants, how I have missed you. A pair up. I don't want to look like a bum. I want to be pretty... I look at the dresses again. I never thought I would say this but, I'm tired of wearing dresses. You know what, if I every get married, my husband is going to have to get used to my comfy look. And he better think I'm still attractive.
I slip on some sweat pants and a baggy shirt. I "majestically" fixed my hair into a messy bun and took off all the makeup that I was wearing and washed my face. Yup. I bet I look like a 10 right now. It really doesn't matter what the princes think...its not like they should care what I look like. We are all friends. I shake my head. Stop over thinking stuff! I put some boots on and check my phone. 9:34

"Oh Freal!" I missed or am missing breakfast. I grab my phone and run towards the dinning area.

"Oh my gosh I'm so late. I better get food! Who am I kidding... I can order them to make me food right? No, I'll make my own food. Well, if they insist.. Ugh fooooooodddd. So hungry!" I wine to myself as I run down each hall sounding like an elephant. I turn a corner and I face plant into a chest. My eyes shoot up once I start to stumble backwards. A hand is placed behind my back to keep me from falling.

"Blake?" I gasp. He gives me a smirk. "I'm so sorry! I was trying to hurry and get to breakfast..."

"Yeah. I could tell someone was coming, I just thought it was a much larger person." He laughs as he eyes my figure.

"Have they already ate breakfast? Do you know? Have you.."

"Yeah we all already ate. The kitchen won't be open till lunch. Why? Did you not get any?" My heart broke. My poor stomach. I felt like crying I was so hungry. Why do I have to be such a baby about food?

"I was just kidding! Calm down, and don't cry! We all woke up pretty late today so we are having a late breakfast. The king doesn't really approve of our waking up not on time and messing the schedule up, but eh he will get over it." He shrugs. I play hit him in his arm.

"Don't do that to me!"

"Here, let's go. Everyone is probably already down there." He laughed and grabbed my hand to start guiding me to the kitchen. Do normal people usually grab other peoples hands randomly? Whatever. He's cute, I'm single, I'll go with it. Though...

"Your a lot more talkative now then when we first met." He glances back at me and smirks.

"Well, you are the princess of Elaria. It was a bit intimidating. That, and most people need time to warm up to other people."

"Didn't know I was intimidating.." I say with a slight smile.

"You weren't. Your title is." He says as if I were a joke. I glare at him and he looks dead into my eyes. "What?"

"I can be intimidating." I say matter of fact like.

"Nooo. I don't think you can." He laughed.

"Wanna try me?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Anytime." He smiles at me.

"Okay." I don't know what to do or say. Not going to let him see that though.