Chapter 25

Asher:

"Saffron, please get off of me." I say as nicely as I can.

"Oh Ash, I know you like me." She said flinging herself onto me again.

"No I don't." She glared at me, but didn't back up.

"Then who do you like?" She asks, more so to herself. Then she roughly backed up and looked at me as if I was her new prey. "Don't tell me it's the Princess of Elaria! You drool over her just like all the others!" She scuffs.

"Wow." I couldn't think of the right words to tell her off. I just want her to go away. I can't be mean though... Liv might not get in trouble for it, but I sure as heck will!

"All you princes are the same. Just dogs looking for it's next bone."

"Your just upset cause your their old, flavorless bone." I say simply, not really thinking to much bout what she is saying. She gasps and slaps me.

"How dare you!"

"It was your theory. If we are dogs that makes you, and all the other princess's bones. But each bone has a different flavor too, that us dogs are attracted to. Except you, your in the leftover bone category because Blake went to get a new bone instead of sticking with his old! You put yourself in that category." I say in a monotone while rubbing the side of my check. I thought bout what I just said and then what Liv said to her earlier. "Man, your having a pretty rough day." I laugh. Speaking bout Liv, where is she? I look around as Saffron runs off. I see Liam by the King and go over to them. Liam looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, do you know where your sister is?" I whisper in Liam's ear where their father can't hear when I get beside him.

"No. I haven't seen her since the dance ended a few minutes ago. Why? Do you think something could have happen?"

"Nah, I was just wondering." I look ahead of me and see everyone at the ball. Where are the princes? Did they go somewhere without me? All of a sudden this weird tingly feeling came over me. Find her and bring her to me. Where did that come from? I shake my head. I look around and see Kia.

"Hey, look it's Kia!" I point out to The King and Liam. The King smiles and claps his hand and then a spotlight hits Kia and The Kings voice booms. I look to find Lexi and then I see a spotlight hit her as well.

"My fellow friends, loyal subjects, etc. I would like to take this time to give a moment of recognition to two of my most trusted body guards, as they have taken care of my beloved daughter and kept her safe from King Madeira. Please, give thanks to Kia and Lexi! Come up here you two!" The Kings voice booms in the huge ballroom and I look at Kia and Lexi's face and it shows no sign of happiness or glee but fear and worry. They go up to the stage and Kia gives me a hated and fearful look. What was that for? What have I done? Why do they both look so scared... Wait, Kia and Lexi are secret agents for this kingdom. But that makes no since to why the King is doing this then...
When Kia and Lexi make it to the front of the ballroom where the King, Liam, and I stood, they shook the King's hand.

"You are a fool. Do you know what you just did?" Kia says in the most serious voice that was shaking.

Tobias:

"We cannot find the princess anywhere. What is the next move?" Kia said.

"Maybe the information was wrong. Maybe the princess, if she ever lived, never made it back her." Lexi suggested. I sighed. I felt her so strongly before, but now it's so faint. She has to still be alive. I cannot come to terms if she is dead.

"Let's just leave. I don't feel like staying any longer. We will keep looking, but until we have stronger proof that she is still alive..." I started heading for one of the doors when the King started to make an announcement.

"My fellow friends, loyal subjects, etc. I would like to take this time to give a moment of recognition to two of my most trusted body guards, as they have taken care of my beloved daughter and kept her safe from King Madeira. Please, give thanks to Kia and Lexi! Come up here you two!" Hatred started to bubble inside of me. Kia and Lexi? I knew there was something about them! How they got up so high in my rankings I will never know. Why is my kingdom so full of traitors? I watched as they walked up and meet their king. They helped raised her, protect her, and they lied to my face! They tried to act as if they believe the King and Queen never even had a daughter! Rage filled me. If I had even a little bit of magic right now, I would kill them where they stood. I'll have magic soon enough though. Stupid stones with their sight to look into a person and choose who uses them. I'm going to change it all. But for right now, others must do my biddings.
"Do it now." I told my sister.

"They are already flying." She said and I smiled as I left only to get a better view for when they die.

"There are missiles coming!" A girl screamed and as she said it my missiles flew into the room; breaking the windows. Everything lighted up and my ears rejoiced with the sound of the missiles exploding and the good people of Elaria screaming. I smiled and even laughed a little bit. Even with the magic to predict the future, that girl couldn't stop destiny from happening. I let out another joyful laugh.

"You dare mock me? Look where you are now! You will die by my hands just as your wife did! Do you hear me!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Then a tornado formed and was absorbing all the smoke and debris the missiles had caused. Then I saw it. A green shimmering force field. I cursed under my breath. But who?... Then I looked to see if the King had been hurt in any way and saw him kneeling, making the force field that had protected everyone. Along with a boy next to him who was sending all the smoke and debris outside.

"I could kill you now, King Madeira. We could all kill you now for each of us here tonight is more powerful than you! And we are united as well, so you do not stand a chance. I and my citizens will never die by your hands. Because you have no magic and are weak as an infant, leave now while I allow it."

"I will leave to spare my life, but you all will die by my hands. I swear it." One of my wind holders comes and picks me up and we leave.I look back down at the ballroom and see her. Livaya! But she was surrounded by 11 princes. I don't know their how powerful they are or what holder they are. I will have to take her later. I hate being so weak.

~~~~A/N~~~~
Hey!!!! Finally updated!!! Hope you enjoyed it. Not as big as a bang I was going for, but that's because it's going to happen later on!!! Please comment your ideas for the story and how you are liking it so far!!! Don't forget to like!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!