Chapter 8 The Order, The Plan, The Hunt

Tobias POV:

"I found her! It was her! I can't believe I didn't know earlier. She must have no idea who she is, or what she is!" I rambled on, switching between happiness to frustration. Odele's eyes widened.

"You f-found her?" She stumble on the words. I stopped in mid sentence when I heard her stuttering.

"Why the stutter?"

"I am just so shocked... she is real." She hesitated sounding a little frustrated.

"I told you she was!" I said with joy, smiling and running May hands through my hair.

"Where is she?" Odele asked.

"She is one of my students at Tiger Woods. She isn't the most beautiful, but she will do." He continued, not paying attention to his sister. "We need to get the place ready for her! And now that we have found her we can proceed with the attack. Odele..." I looks at her, as she was completely dumbfound silent.

"I'll be in charge of the attack." She said with a grim smile.

"I was going to say get the place ready, but if that is what you want, okay." I feel like she is up to something.

"If you will excuse me." Odele said and left. I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

"Yes, I want my top 5 magic holders in here now. I have a job for them."

"Right away, your majesty." I put my phone in my pocket and a few minute later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." My five best magic holders came in and stood in a line.

"What I say in the next few minutes is absolutely top secret. If you fail to comply or disobey my orders, tell anyone outside this room; including my sister, or in anyway jeopardize my plan, I will personally see to the death of you and your loved ones."

"Sir, yes, sir!" They say in unison.

"I fear my sister is up to something that is against my desires. Your order is to watch her and find out what she is planning. You will be apart of her militia and do as she wishes unless they go against the orders I give you. You will also bring back the Princess of Elaria unharmed and alive. Do I have your allegiance?"

"Sir, Yes, Sir." They salute me.

"You are dismissed." I say with the wave of a hand and I am alone again. I look at a portrait of my Mother and Father. Soon.

Odele POV:

This is so outrageous! I can't believe he found her. And after my strict orders given, clearly I didn't make myself clear enough. Either way, a near death experience should've made her want to leave in a rush! Tobias's mind is clouded by power and lust. He can't see that what he is doing is wrong. I remembers seeing a picture of the girl looking out the cart window. Tobias was right though, she wasn't the prettiest girl she has ever seen. Odele with her red auburn hair that fell to the middle of her back and blue eyes, was prettier than her. Even if I am white from the lack of sunlight. But I guess it is because she never knew the royal life. After all, her family did abandon her. I swear I will not let her intrude on my kingdom. She may have my brother blinded but I can see perfectly. I smiled with at my plan.

"If you will excuse me." I say, leaving the room. "I have planning to do." I say to myself and smirk.

Liv POV:

I began seeing less and less of Kai and Lexi. There job kept calling them in to do extra hours. The days went by slowly when I was alone. It had been a full two months of school. Nothing to strange has been happening. I keep getting these images in my head, though. First it was the man carrying me and a boy following. Then, it was a woman singing to me with brown hair and brown eyes that looked a lot like me. After that, I remember falling in the mud and a boy helping me up. The last one I got was running through the fields with two boys chasing me. We were playing a game I believe.