Chapter 11 The Door

Liv POV:

The door stood there, staring at me. I wonder what is in there? The door had engraving on it. In the middle it had words that weren't in English.

"Yuka Peloma Sercaomi" I mumbled to myself, trying to pronounce the words. The door made a boom sound. I looked around to see if anyone was coming.

Of course no one heard it, with a place this big. I slid open the door. I looked and was marveled by what I found.

There was a book in the middle of a big room. The room was dim but lite up from the magical glowing orbs around it. It was like magic was floating in the air, the essence of it. Each gave off a different color.

I walked up to one that was almost white colored, that shimmered like a pearl. I looked into it and as I did I was pulled into a vision. There was a woman, I saw her in the hallway. She had black hair and blue eye. She held herself up with the respect people gave her.

She was running in the garden in a playful way as a handsome young man chased her.

"Can you catch up, Henry?" The woman chimed.

"What is it with you and playing games, Isabelle?" The man called out.

"I am sorry," She smiled and laughed a little. "Are you getting too old, My Love?" They both smiled as he grabbed her. They fell into the flowers.

"I am not that old, my beloved Queen." And he kissed her. Then it went to later in her life. The clouds were gray with grief. She stood on a mountain with another person.

"I'll give you one more chance. Leave, and I will spare your life." Isabelle said harshly. The woman glared at her.

"I will not leave till I have what is mine!" The woman yelled.

"It was never yours, you thief!"

"How dare you put yourself on higher ground and call me the thief! You know it belongs to me!"

"Theria will never be yours! Nor will any of your family ever hold it!" And with that, lightning struck the woman repeatedly. I was pulled out of the vision.

"Theria?" I whisper, trying to figure out what just happen. This is going to take awhile for me to understand.

A swan flew in. It had a stone in its mouth. "Hello. What do you want?" I said in a gentle voice. It dropped the stone. What? Then a projection of the king came up.

"Hello, my daughter. I would like to see you soon. Please, follow Henry to the Thrown room." Henry? That was the kings name in the vision. Henry turned and started down the hall. Right, I need to follow him. I walked out and shut the door. It made a big boom noise when I did.

"Can you, Um can you talk?" I said tentatively. A lot of weird stuff has happen, so I don't feel completely stupid for asking a dumb question like that. Henry turned his head at me. He sort of rolled his eyes ,but I could see a slit smile. "So, No?" I joked as we continued walking.

Finally, we got to a big door. Henry stopped. "Do I just go in?" Stupid question, but I didn't know. He nodded. I pushed the door open. When the door opened I saw three men toward the front of the room. They all turned and faced me. The tallest one started running to me. Next thing I know I am In his arms. This feels so familiar. I feel so safe.

"I have missed you so much, Livaya." The man said to me. He had a deep, but kind voice.

"Who are you?" I asked, feeling bad for not knowing since I was clearly known to him. He pulled back so he could see my face. He was very handsome. A simple handsome. He had short wavy hair pushed back by his fingers. He had blue eyes like most everyone else in the royal family. He was tall, but with a strong body.