Chapter 20

Liv:

Clemine and Kassidy brought the dress everyone had been working on. It was a red ball gown with rhinestones that were just enough and not overwhelming.

"Oh, it is beautiful! I can't believe y'all made this!" Clemine smiles.

"I know it's as much as up to date with fashion as we could get it without taking about from tradition. Your father is all about tradition, but I think he will let this time slide when he sees you in it." I step into it and they pull it up and start fastening the lace in the back. It isn't itchy at all. It actually really comfortable.

"How did y'all get it so comfortable?" Kassidy laughs.

"It's an old maids secret." She said and glanced at Clemine.

"Yes it is." They finished the lace wrapping. I turned to face them. Tears were in Clemines eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"You look so much like your mother. You are really quite beautiful." She said coking up a little bit but it didn't distract from her sweet, caring voice. I hugged her.

"Thank you. Thank you both." I hugged Kassidy afterwards.

"Go have fun." Kassidy said with a smile.

"Are y'all going to be there too?" I thought everyone was going.

"Oh, yes. But we will be there later on." Clemine looks at the clock in my room. "Oh dear, your grand entrance is in 5 minutes." Kassidy grabs my flats I am going to wear and puts them on my feet as I lift my dress up.

"Make sure your grandmother or your father doesn't see these." She laughed cause I am suppose to wear heels that I would break my neck in.

"Good thing we already did your hair." Clemine says as she sprays my best smelling and longest lasting perfume on. Ugh, I love the smell of it. My hair was curled and stayed. It had a little bump so my tiara sat perfectly on my head.

"Okay, I think I am good." I said as they checked me.

"Yes. You are." They both said.
Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Oh, Princess." Asher's playful voice sang. "This is one thing we can't be late for." I opened the door to see Asher all dressed up in an old fashioned prince like tux that you only see in the movies anymore. "Well I feel a little out of date." He joked. I toke his arm that was out to me as I waved bye to Kassidy and Clemine and starte walking to the BallRoom.

"Do you think I look too different? It's just this dress is beautiful, but what if..." Asher cuts of my self-conscience babbling.

"You look amazing, Liv. Yes your going to get funny looks, but only because you look so beautiful and everyone else is going to look so old in their 'Classic' ballroom attire." He said then wet from holding my arm to holding my hand. He glanced at his watch on his other wrist. "Well, we might be a little late. Your on in 1 minute."

"Is there anyway to get there sooner?"

"Well,..." Asher smiled his crazy smile at me. "It might mess your hair up."

"Flying is our only way?"

"Only think I can do that's fast enough travel." We started to speed walk. I get closer to him and he knows what I am thinking.

"Just do it." I say as he wraps his arm that was holding my hand around my waist and I grasp onto his jacket and he take off. That's weird. The wind isn't hitting me at all. I look up at Asher to see he knows what I am thinking.

"I learned to control where the wind hits. I can bind it to cross another way. It is really cool." He smiles. We get to two huge double doors that are gold. "And this is were I take my leave."