Chapter 14 The Insights

Liv:

As I entered the room I was in a state of awe again as I saw the book and it's many flowing balls light. I walked over to the book. Bial Ru Deriqal, it had on the cover. I ran my fingered along the book.

Pretty big book. I wonder what it is about. I opened the book to the first page. Great. Not in english. I went through the book and crossed some pictures. Isabelle. I ran my fingers along the picture of her. On the next page was a Purple Gem that was on a necklace. I wish I could read it. I shut the book and looked around the room. There are so many. I went up to a dark navy blue aura.

"Fredric, don't turn away from me!" A woman yelled.

"What am I suppose to do?" Fredric said not looking back at the woman.

"Will you at least look at me when you talk!" She said frustrated at His actions. He turned around but didn't meet her eyes.

"Rosie, I have to leave. I need to find the Theria." He said still not looking at her. Rosie walked over to him and lifted his eyes to meet hers. She had tears in her eyes and said softly,

"Will you truly leave me without marring me first?" She cracked a small smile.

"But if I find it we can live together forever."

"I would rather live right now with you. At least give me 3 years. 3 sweet years of no talk of the Theria but of only us." She said smoothly. He sighed, unable to resist.

"3 years." He whispered in agreement.

~

"Here. You may hold your child as we help the Queen." One of the maids handed a freshly cleaned new born baby to him in a blanket.

"The Queen asks that you name her." Another maid walks up.

"Her?" He whispers looking down as the baby girl smiles at him with bright blue eyes. He smiled. "Just like Rosie." He mumbled to himself.

"Yes, her. This is your daughter."

"Isabelle. Her name is Isabelle." He said still looking at her.

~

"The new princess of Elaria. Princess Isabelle Kielona Daylo Elaria of Elaria." A man pronounced on a balcony with the Queen and King behind him. The kingdom cheered. I pulled out. Isabelle? Like from before? So that was her father...I wonder if these are all the past auras of the royal family. I walk over to a sunburst orange aura and look into it.

"Stella, please, will you take your lessons." Her maid called to her.

"I don't want to. History of the royal family is boring. If they are dead why do I need to know about them?" The girl Stella who looks about 14 says. She had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes with sparks of ember orange.

"Young Lady! This is your FAMILY line! It is not boring! There are many stories and great tales of things your past relatives have done!" The maid says huffing and throwing her hands up. Stella laughs.

~

A man leads her to the garden and removes his hands from her eyes. There is a table with two seats with food on it.

"This is incredible!" Stella gasps. "Oh Eoin, this is beautiful." They take a seat and eat and laugh. Later he gets down on one knee. Stella's face lights up.

"Stella Caroline Lena Grace Elaria, Will you please do me the honor and be my Wife and Queen." He held out a flower and the petals opened and revealed a ring.