Chapter 27

Liv:

As we were about to walk out of the ballroom I turned and caught the princes looking at me. I flashed them a quick smile which they returned. A minute after we left the ballroom awkward silence which I thought would be impossible between us settled.
I hope he isn't mad. I was only doing what I was told. I seem to always be doing what people tell me to do. But that's what one is suppose to do. To obey. But I shouldn't do things so willingly. I don't want people ridding over me. I don't want to be a stepping stone. I shake my head internally. You are to do what is needed of you. That has always been your job. I look back at Asher in the corner of my eyes. He looks so serious. Even if I wanted to, my face started getting hot, he was with Saffron. She is so pretty. So is Maeve. Oh my gosh, Liv! Stop! It's bad to be envious. All of a sudden Asher pins me against the hallway wall. Fear ran through me for a second and my heart jolted. Is he really that mad?

"What happen?" His voice was agitated.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you leave without me? I'm not just you body guard I'm your friend! You know that right?" Why do I feel so threatened? I look at the situation.

"Do you know that?" He looks at me puzzled.
"You say you are my bodyguard and my friend, but look what you are doing to me now." He looks around and how he has me trapped and realizes the harshness of his voice. He releases me and grabs my hand softly.

"Where are we going? My room is the other way." We start to walk down halls I'm unfamiliar with.

"It..." He starts and then looks back at my figure and grabs me and we start to fly to the destination. "It's my way if saying sorry."

Asher:

What came over me? I've never been like that; not towards Liv. Never towards Liv. What's getting into my head! First the voices and now my out burst of actions? What if it caused me to hurt her. The look of fear in her eyes for those few seconds. I never want to see that again. I land safely on the ground and she steps a little away from me. I can't even say anything to her. She is scared of me now. I'm a monster.

"Why are we here? And what garden is this?"

"It's the southwest mini garden." I see her look around and can tell she is thinking ,"this is miniature?" Then her gaze falls on a giant tree in the middle of the garden.

"Wh..."

"It's where the fairies live." We stare at the tree. I look at my watch and then look back up. The tree lights up and illuminates with magic and spreads throughout the garden as the skylights set. All the fairies soon fly out and make there way to us. Thousands fly around us and the we are surrounded in a fairy like dome then all bursts out into the garden.

"That's... That's amazing!" She says, her face lighting up.

"Just wait." I say and grab her and we fly all the way to the top of the tree where the tree flattens out.

"I can't believe a tree can be this big!"

"Well, This tree is where the Queen and King of the fairies live so the tree will be bigger because it is the heart of there species. Other fairy trees won't be as big."

"Oh." She says and walks over to the edge of the tree. I speed up and grab her wrist as she teeters on the edge.

"Be careful." I look down from the 100 foot tree. "It's a long drop." She looks at me and smiles.

"It's so beautiful. You can see everything!" I look at her. You are so beautiful. Then some familiar fairies fly up to us.

"Asher!" They flock to me then see I have someone with me. Their faces light up with curiosity.

"Princess Livaya!" Adorabelle cheerfully yells as she flys up.

"Princess!" The 6 fairies fly to her that were around me.

"Gesh girls. Glad to know I'm important." I jokingly says.

"Hello... I don't know any of your names, except for A..? Um. I know it!! I swear I do!."

"It's Adorabelle. It's okay. It may take sometime to remember our names." She laughs and they file into a horizontal line In front of Liv so she can see each one.

"My name is Elodie" The one with blonde long hair with brown with specks red eyes wearing a blue crop top with purple flower sleeves and a blue skirt with wavy purple strips coming off of it says. "I am guardian of the Elements. Pleased to meet you!" She throws her hands up and little fireworks of water, fire, earth, and air fly into the sky as a symbol of her powers then files back into the line.

"I'm Estrillita." She had Carmel wavy long hair with green eyes and wore a crop top two piece of white and pink.
" I am guardian of Animals" And she created birds and the vanished into air. I think She is the eldest out of them.

"I am Celinette." The one with white medium length hair with blue eyes wearing a long flowy dress with long sleeves that started as sky blue and umbrae into a midnight blue with stars all over the dress said. The dress looked as if she was wearing the sky. I think she might be one of the eldest ones from the group. Not that she is old, not even close. "I am the guardian of the Stars, Sky, and Moon." She threw her hand up and created constellations and then vanished.

"I am Loxy!" The blonde long curly haired one and golden eyes that matched her hair, wearing a golden dress that was light a ray of sunshine said in a bubbly voice. "I am the guardian of Love and Sunlight." She said and made and heart figure that beamed with light.

"Im Nata." The one with the brown hair that was in an updo and blue eyes with a dress that looked like it was made from leaves. "I am the guardian of the seasons." She created a breeze that carried autumn leaves in and wrapped in around Liv. I stared at Liv. What is this feeling? Is this what Liam was saying would happen... Nah it can't be.

"I am Cymbeline." A blue short hair and brown eyes wearing a long flowy purple dress where the sleeves came off also said. "I am the guardian of Music, Melody, and Harmony." She summoned a flute and played a sweet little song. Maybe she is the eldest. It's so hard to tell. They either look like children, adults, or are old.

"And we are the six guardians!" They said in unison.

~~~~A/N~~~~
Hey!!!! Super sorry for the late update! I was going to update last week but it never saved what I had written so I had to rewrite it and just came up with a completely new chapter. Hope you forgive and continue reading!!! Please LIKE and COMMENT your ideas for the story, how you like it so fair, what might happen next, how you feel about it, etc. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! 😄😄😄😄🙏