Chapter 16 The Garden and The Teacher

LIV POV:

I feel my body subconsciously search for his. I reach my hands out to touch him but I only find my bed comforter. My eyes flutter open as I see I am in my room. How did I get here? It takes me a minute to realize it was Asher.

I got up and toke a bath and did my normal morning routine, until I got to the getting dressed part. I had to sign for the swan to send for my maids. They helped me into a beautiful simple sea green dress. After they left I saw a door in my room was open. I went into it and it was a completely different room. It was like it was my "private" room. It had a balcony that hovered over the garden. I looked down and see I am about 8 stories from the ground and I looked up to see about 4 more stories of the castle. My stomach rumbled and I went to go eat. Everyone was just getting there.

"Good morning!" Father said.

"Good morning my beautiful sister." Liam said giving me a hug.

"Yes, that dress looks ravishing on you." Father said adding to Liam's comment.

"Good morning everybody. Father, brother, Asher." Asher looked up at me and smiled when he heard his name.

"Morning." He said. We all sat down and ate. The food is amazing. I have never ate this good in my life!

"Don't forget, today we are going to see the garden." Father said.

"Oh right. I can't wait. When will we..."

"We can go after breakfast." Liam smiled.

We all finished eating and started to head to the garden when father got a call from someone. A man walked up wearing what I believe the kingdoms guard uniform. He whispered in fathers ear and he nodded.

"I see. I'll be right there." He turned to us. "I'm sorry, but I have to go for the moment. I will be back soon."

"What is wrong?" Liam asked stepping forward.

"Oh, nothing you should fret about. I can handle this on my own. Go have fun." Father protested to Liam waving his right hand for him to go.

"Okay." Is all Liam could get out. I could see he was a little disappointed. He looked at me and the disappointment left him. He smiled.

"Shall we?" He held out his arm. I wrapped my arm around his.

"We shall." Then before we started to walk off I turn a little of my body and reached out my hand to Asher. "Shall we?" I asked him with a smile. He walked up to me and held out his arm like Liam did and I wrapped my arm around his.

"We shall." He said smiling at me. It was a good feeling to have both of them on my sides. They mean the world to me. As we walked I could feel our connection growing with each other.

When we got to the entrance I dropped their arms along with my jaw. It was a beautiful huge gate that was all green. It had luscious green vines wrapped around it with colorful flowers scattered on it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Asher said.

"It's more." I said. Beautiful couldn't even begin to catch just the opening of the garden. Liam pushed open the gate as Asher and I walked past. It was a beautiful maze with flowers spread out through out it. I could see the top of a huge gazebo in the center. I couldn't help but pick my dress up and start to run. Before I knew it, I could hear Asher running after me. A memory flashed into my head. It was of the three of us when we were little. We used to play Hide-N-Seek and tag all the time. Asher caught up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Out of breathe already?" He teased and I turned my face to him.

"No. It was a memory. I remembered something." As I finished saying that, Liam ran up with a big smile but it quickly faded when he saw that we had stopped.