Chapter 5 The Search

Tobias POV:

"I thought I found her!" I throw my hands up in frustration.

"You really believe she is still alive? Are you sure they even had a daughter." Odele says mockingly.

"Yes I am sure! And I can feel her out there!" I sigh.

"Why is she so important to you?" She scolds him.

"She is the chosen one. Let alone, she will be beautiful and a fine wife." He gets quiet as he says 'wife'. Odele's eyes widen.

"Wife!?" She spits out like poison. "That is your plan for her? To make her your wife? We have plenty of beautiful powerful magic holder women. You can have any of them and they would be more then happy to meet your needs but you insist on her! Why?"

"Don't make a big fuse. When we take over, the people will need a queen. Someone who can lead and is right to be by my side." The imagine of a woman by my side to share this life with me makes my heart throb. That's all I want in life. And Odele doesn't seem to understand.

"Yes. And I was lead to believed we would share the thrown together, since we are twins!" Odele started to get mad. I can't make her mad. I need her.

"We will, but I still would like a wife. And who better it be than her..." A man walks into the room.

"Sorry your majesty, but General Williams is here."

"Ah, yes. Bring him in." I wave for him to enter. I look back at Odele to see her mood completely change. As if she put a mask on. "So, you will be fine and proceed with the search?" He ask curiously. She smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

"Of Course. Anything for my Older Brother." She said smoothly and bowed her head a little. As the General walked in she stepped into the shadows of the room. I fear she is up to something.

"Hello, King Tobias. It is a pleasure." I roll my hand as if to tell him to continue and get to the point. "The missals and bombs you requested will be here next month."

"And what about...."

"It will be ready a week after the arrival." I smiled slitty. One way or another, I will get what I want.

"Great. That is all." He gave him a wave to dismiss him. The General bowed and left. This is going to be great. Soon I will have everything I want. But... I glanced at Odele, she must be watched.

~~~

Liv POV:

It has been three weeks since school started, and they really jump into learning fast, especially magic class. We have gone over some history of Deriqal and next week we will be dealing with some magic a little. I am so glad today is Saturday. This month has been crazy, and I just want to relax. Lexi and Kai left already to go to work or something. It's strange. I don't even know what they do.

I look around my room and see how messy it is. Wow. Has it been like this all week? I have clothes laid out everywhere, along with papers and shoes. I turn on my music and blast it out while singing and dancing. Man, note to self -never let my room get this bad again. I start to arrange my vanity and notice my pill bottle is still full. I don't think I really need these anymore. I throw them into the trash.

"Ping. Ping. Ping."

"Huh?" I walk over to my window to see Asher with a Diamond Star Pepalla in his hand throwing pebbles at my window. I feel my heart drop.

"I am surprised you heard the pebbles with your music." He calls out from the ground.

"Really? It's not that loud." I say as he smiles. "Why are you here?"