Chapter 22

All the princes start to move together outward toward the dance floor.
"Code red... here comes the witches." Asher whispers to the twins as a blonde girl in a very beautiful blue dress followed by a black haired girl walks up to Blake.

"Oh Blakie! Come dance with me!" The blonde one says and grabs his hand, pulling it. The black haired girl moves to Bladen.

"Oh come on. Come dance with us." The black haired one said like she was talking to a dog. Blake shook the blonde girl off his hand.

"Saffron, no." The girl looked stunned. Her mouth dropped as did the black haired girls mouth.

"Yea, Maeve, why don't you and Saffron go dance with someone else." Both, Saffron and Maeve backed up together.

"Do you know who I am!?" Saffron screeched. Bladen rubbed his temple. Blake took a deep breathe.

"Well, I would surly hope I know who you are concerting you have been coming to my kingdom for the past year. " He says calmly. I let out a laugh. Saffron looked at me. She strutted over to where I was standing and started pointing her finger at me.

"This is your fault! What have you done to my Blakie!"

"I'm not your Blakie, nor was I ever."

"Hush Blakie! I wasn't talking to you!" She turns back to me. "Now, I don't think you know who you are messing with! Blakie is mine so don't try to claim something that already has an owner!" What is her problem? All I did was laugh at what "Blakie" said! How does that make it my fault? I take a deep breathe. Wait, Did she just say she Owns him?! Sorry Father for what I'm bout to say.

" Your right. I don't know who you are, so clearly you are not important enough for you to have a name to me." She gasps. "And if I was 'Blakie' I wouldn't want you touching me either!"

"How dare you!" I cut her off before she continues.

"How dare I? No, it's How dare you! You cannot own a human being! It is appalling to claim something that is not up to be claimed! And you cannot point fingers at someone who is not in the situation. If you are looking for someone to blame for being denied a simple dance, then look in a mirror! Or do you not own one because you aren't pleased with who you are?" Saffron stands there with her mouth open. Maeve's face is red in the background.

"I own a mirror, okay! I am perfectly happy with who I am! And how can you talk to me like that! Like you are someone so clean and pure when you are surrounded by all the princes! Your just a royal whore!" At that Maeve grabbed Saffron's arm.

"Saffron! That was too far." Saffron looks at the waiter carrying a pitcher of some black punch with little glasses around it. She shakes Maeve off and grabs the pitcher and dumps it all over me.

"That's a little more suiting for a Royal..."

"Princess?.." Stone says walking up to see me soaked in black punch with Saffron holding the pitcher

"Princess?" Saffron asks to herself. Oh my Gosh I'm so mad!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't you hear? I am ROYAL Princess Livaya of Elaria. Not quite a royal whore." I say looking at her. She drops the glass pitcher and it shatters drawling a few eyes to us.

"Liv?" Stone puts his hand on my shoulder. I am so frustrated! I turn to look at Stone. "It's okay. I'll fix everything. Just come with me." He hugs me and whispers in my ear. He takes my hand and looks at Saffron.
"Saffron, Really? Can you not hold your tongue or your actions?" Stone scuffs, "Your such a child. A spoiled little brat who needs to understand when to stop!" He shakes his head and we turn to leave.

"Stone, You can't talk to me like that!" Stone glances back.

"I just did." And we leave the ballroom.

~~~~N/A~~~~
Finally Updated!!! Short chapter but more will be coming soon!!!! So you got to meet 2 new character... How do you like them? Don't forget to comment an ideas you have about the story or how you like it or what might happen!!!!! PLEASE Comment and Like!!!! thanks you so much for reading!!!!!