Chapter 34

Liv POV:

I got a slight breeze and shivered. Why is it so cold? I turn my head and see my balcony door is open. Ugh. I wrap myself in my comforter and go to shut it, when I see little white flakes falling and collecting on the ground. Wow! This is so... amazing! Wait, what month is it even?

I go and get dressed in my normal clothes consisting of sweatpants, baggy shirt, and boots. I go to my balcony again and see some of the princes already down there playing in the snow.

"Ey! Look the princess is up!" Kurt yells to everyone down there and waves at me.

"What month is it?" I shout down.

"It's December! You have officially been here for 2 and a half months!" Zaine yells back with a laugh.

"Really? What day?"

"Huh?" Damien joins in out shouting.

"What day is it?" I try yelling louder. I see their little head from a distance move to look at each other, exchange words and look back at me.

"We can't hear you!" Damien yells with his hands cupping around his mouth so the sound carries. I cover my ears. I don't have a problem hearing you! I innerly roll my eyes. Maybe I can move over here a little... I lean over my balcony and cup my hands around my mouth.

"WHAT DAY IS IT!" I Scream. I see them fall to the ground covering their ears. What? I didn't tell that loud. No different from before. And it's not like they have super hearing like me. Is it possible I used my magic? I don't know how to use sound magic though other then me hearing stuff. Ugh, where is Stone when I need him.

"Princess! I thought we agreed no using magic on eachother." Kurt said starting to stand back up.

"I don't remember that ever being a thing." I laugh.

"Maybe it should be a thing!" Kurt yells.

"Does this mean you can hear me?" I see them cover their ears again.

"Yea. Maybe a little too well." Zaine looks up at me.

"Bro, could you out ice in my ears? Do you think that would work?" Damien looked at Kurt. Kurt laughed and shuffled towards him.

"Bro! We could so try!" Kurt positions his hands.

"I wouldn't do that." Stone walks out with Asher and the twins.

"Why not?" Damien says with a playful shrug.

"It will just freeze your brain that's all. Kurt, did you make it snow?"

"Maybe just a little bit." He said with a smirk. "How did you know?"

"Cause it never snows on castle grounds." He let's out a chuckle. My eyes follow the twins as they started a snow ball fight between each other.

"No one ever answered me. What day is it?" Kurt, Zaine, and Damien all covered their ears again. Honestly, I'm not yelling that loud. Stone looks up at me.

"I see you have found out a new way to use your magic."

"But I don't even know what I did or am doing."

"Whatever it is, Stone, you gotta make her stop!" Kurt whines.

"She is making my ears bleed!" Damien says shifting to become so small I can't see him anymore. Waho! Wait, what is he a magic holder of? I thought it was animal shifting... maybe it was, no! It was size holder.

"Here, Asher, Give me a wind up." Asher looks at him and then at me and then rotates his hands, sending Stone up to my balcony on a wind ball.

"Okay. It's really just a matter of mind. You, in a way, manipulated their mind and caused the brain to be more receptive to sound waves, thus them hearing you, the projector, to the extreme. Their ears are only sensitive to your sound waves that you let out as your voice. It won't matter the distance, if you speak they will hear it."

"Wow, you gotta admit that is pretty cool. So can I like manipulate anyone no matter the distance?"

"Well, it depends on your mind strength. Because you aren't very strong right now, you will need to be able to see the person. But if you grow your mind then you will be able to be heard by anyone you have made a connection with, even if it was one time. Meaning that you have met them before. We can focus on that more later, right now we need to help them. Even though I am enjoying this a little bit." He looked back down at the princes rolling on the ground and let out a chuckle. He looked back at me and into my eyes.

What is he doing? Or going to do? Man he is so so attractive. Stop. Focus on the task right now.

Stone leans in. Is he goings to Kiss me? I don't know if I want him to. He is good looking and everything but we aren't a thing, we aren't dating. I innerly scream.

"MAKE IT STOP!!!!!" I hear Kurt scream.

"What the crap, Liv! Why did it just get freaking 10 times worse!" Zaine let out.

I open my my eyes and see Stone laughing. What the...?!

"What was that for?!" I hit him.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing against you or anything, but I just wanted to get a good laugh at them. Sorry, it was just too good of an opportunity."

"Really?! So it was just a game?" I hit him a few more times. "That wasn't funny! You don't pretend to kiss a girl unless you mean it!" He grabs my wrist and stops me from hitting him.

"So, would you rather me have kissed you? Is that what you are saying." His smirks and raises an eyebrow. My eyes shoot down and I feel my face get slightly hot.

"No. Why would I want you to kiss me. I don't like you like that..."

"I think your lying." He smiles. I am not going to let him get the best of me.

"Stone, please help me control this so I can take away their pain." I look him dead in the eyes with a straight face.

"Fine." He drops my wrists. "Just picture a rope attached to a boulder. See the magic aura around the rope. Now picture the rope breakinging."

"Okay. Done."

"There you go."

"Really?" He nods his head. I turn and look down. "Is that better?" I yell.

"So much! Thank you!" Kurt yells back and I see Damien shift back to his human size.

"So will that work everytime?"

"Well, that was really just a ubber basic one. You shouldn't get in the habit of using it. It would've taken a bit longer if I were to teach you the real way."

"Stone! What was Liv talking about kissing?" Kurt shouted and I see Asher's head whip straight to us.

"It was just a joke." He yells then looks back at me. "Unless,"

"Stone, please tell me you are joking." I can't see Stone like this. Why is he acting like this? Let alone... he's 20 and I'm 16. Well, 17 in 3 months, but still.

"Of course in joking." His eyes soften. "Do you really think I would act this way if I was coming onto you? I would be a lot less blunt and and a lot more romantic. Plus, your a little young for me." He puts his hand on my head and messes my messy bun up. I give him a straight face.

"Emhm."

~~~~A/N~~~~
How was the chapter?! Sooo,, Stone was a bit more playful today, unlike to normal father like statue of the group. Do you think he really has a thing for Liv? How do you think he would treat her if he were to go after her? Please Like and comment!!! Thank you for reading!