Chapter 38

So I don't like to use profanity, but this chapter uses the other word for hades like twice. Just a heads up! And that will be like the worst word I use. And if not, I will leave a warning before the chapter! :)

Liv POV:

My dress returned to normal and I looked at Gabriel. He finally turned his head towards me, grabbing my hand. I accepted it, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"What is your magic?" I ask with a smile. I have a hunch it has something to do with what all just happen.

"Oh, still stuck on that." He makes a playful pouty face.

"Yes! And we won so please tell me." He leans in and puts his lips to my ear.

"Why, I am a magic holder of dance." He says seductively, pulling his face away and then winks.

"How did you change my dress and everything?"

"I can do anything that deals with dance. The style of dress a woman wears is very important to the style of dance. We can talk more about it later." He say no longer making eye contact with me, but looking at someone coming this way. I look in his eyes direction.

"Well Gabe, not to shabby." The girl that was second place to us walked up.

"Magnolia, lovely to see you again. See you're still stuck in second place." He smirks. She let's out a sharp breath.

"Only second cause I don't cheat."

"I don't cheat either. Who is this cheater you speak of?" He says cluelessly. We cheated? Well, he did. I was just a doll.

"You're not suppose to use magic! But yet you do, every time! One day you're going to get caught. Cause what good of a dancer are you without you're magic? Oh, thats right. You wouldn't even be a dancer." She says in a playfully irritated tone.

"Oh Mag, you will never beat me." I feel like I'm invisible right now. Is something going on between these two? Nicknames? Playful tones and teasing?

Gabe's face goes straight and calmly let's go of my hand as a prince walks up with a wine glass. He sort of looks like Gabriel. Only a little in a few features.

"Why are you over here? Thought you made it your goal to avoid me?" Gabriel says to the prince.

"I didn't come here for you. Don't take my presence here having anything to do with you." He gives a death glare to Gabriel and I feel like crawling into a hole. No one ever deserves a look like that. "I'm here for the Princess." He nods towards me. Then as if for the first time, everyone in our little group is aware I'm still here. I feel my face getting hot. Control yoursef! Think of dead puppies. No! Don't think of dead puppies, you will cry! I let out a slow breath to regain myself.

"I am so sorry, Princess!" Magnolia curtsied. "My name is Magnolia, you're Highness."

"Yeah, I know how it feels to be invisible." The prince says in a monotone with a little sarcastic sympathy.

"The hell you do." Gabriel says lowly, not to draw attention. "Livaya, he isn't someone you want to be around."

"She should be able to do what she wants." The prince chimes in with a smirk.

"Will you both stop with the sibling rivalry! We are at a party, with about 200 other people. You both don't have to be anywhere in view of each other. So please, split like the Red Sea." Magnolia says interrupting there argument. Siblings...? They barely look alike. You have to try hard to see resemblance.