Chapter 28

Liv POV:

They are so adorable! And tiny. They are like the size of my pinky. I still can't believe fairies are real. I sort of thought maybe when I met Adorabelle that it was just a dream or me going crazy.

"Yeah, Not to be a party pooper or anything," Asher looks me in the eyes. "I would like to spend this night with Liv alone." He smiles and I feel my cheeks get hot. Am I blushing? I hope no one notices... I look at the 7 fairies as they grow a big smile at his comment.

"Oh, Of course." Adorabelle says starting to fly away. "Let's go ladies."
They all fly away giggling.

"She is pretty mature for such a young fairy."

"Well, She is suppose to be. It's a pretty big responsibility being a princess." Asher says. "Any who," He grabs my hand. "Shall we move on?" I nod.

"We shall." We fly into the air and no matter how many times he does that to me I'm still going to get butterfly's in my stomach. We land on a hammock that is off the castle wall. Magically supported. We lay down and you are able to see and take on the whole garden. How it took my breath away. I stare off at the scenery when I felt Asher crash down on the hammock.

"Liv." I look at him. "I am truly sorry."

"Why have you been so aggressive lately?" I say out of curiosity.

"I don't know. It's just... promise not to tell?" I lay down beside him.

"I pinky promise." I say and hold my pinky up. He knows that I never break pinky promises. They are scared to me. He takes me pinky in his.

"Well, I've just been getting this urge like a spark of rage and each day it gets bigger until it's a flame. Then I started getting voic..." He trails off looking at me. He starches the back of his head and gives a pity laugh. "Nevermind."

"What?! Asher!"

Asher POV:

I tried explaining it the best I could but from the way it sounded on my end it was just scrambled words. I look at her and see the concern in her eyes. What is she thinks I'm crazy? 'Ya my Best friend is a bipolar loco' is what she is thinking. I stop talking.

"Nevermind." I laugh off like it's not important.

"What?! Asher!"

"Huh? It's not important. I'm sorry for my outburst, though." I look away. She touches my shoulder and I look back at her.

"If there is something you feel is controlling you or...."

"I'm in charge of my own actions. No one has power over me." I say a little too cocky. She playfully rolls her eyes.

"Okie."

We laid down and talk for what seemed like forever wrapped in minutes and then our forever crashed down in a mere few seconds.
(A/N: Isn't that a nice phrase?)

Liv POV:

I was starting to get tired and I snuggled up against Asher for comfort. I put my hand up as if to touch the stars and then his hand come up and joins mine. Later our hands start to play with each other when I noticed and bracelet he wore. I grabbed his hand and sat up bringing it to me. I could feel him tense up.

"What is this?"

"Nothing." He quickly replies pulling free from my grasp.

"Are we friends?" I ask him, not looking at him.

"Yes."

"Close friends?"

"The closest."

"Playful relationship?"

"Always."

"Secrets?"

"..." He doesn't reply.

"I didn't know friends keep secrets." I turn to look at him.
"Especially over something like a bracelet." My eyes widen and it hit me. Saffron. Oh my gosh. My throat felt like it was filled with tar. Images of them together flashed into my head. What if she gave that to him. Are they? Could they be? No. But he and her were all over each other. It's not like it matters. He is just my bodyguard. No, Asher is more to me than that... but maybe it isn't the same for him. Asher grabbed my wrist and gave me a shake.

"Liv, whatever you are thinking right now, stop! I can see it in your face. Your forming ideas of something that isn't right about this bracelet. I promise it is nothing." I'm getting hot with rage and I feel like I'm fixing to bust out in tears from my anger. Calm down? Stop? He wants me to stop? He doesn't know what In thinking. I could be right for all he knows.

"Aww!" Asher let's out and let's go of me. I look at him and noticed I burned him.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered and my anger went down. "Here," I place my hand gently on it and heal it.

"How..."

"I've been widening my magical use." There was a pause.

" Thank you." Another silence fell. Then Asher broke it.

"I'm not what you think I am..." He trails off.

"What do you mean when you say what I think you are?"

~~~~A/N~~~~
Cliffhanger!!!! Thank goodness it's summer!!' I'll be having a lot sooner updates!!! So what do you think of the chapter?! Please comment what you think and what you think will happen or what Asher really is? Do you think Liv is over reacting? Please LIKE and COMMENT!!!! And thank you for reading!!!