Chapter 23

We go to the nearest guest room.

"I don't see how you can help." He closes the door. He turns and looks at me with compassion in his eyes.

"I'm sorry she did that to you." He hugs me. I wish he would stop. I don't know how much longer I can hold back. "It's okay to break down sometimes." He whispers and I am unable to stop myself. I bust out in tears.

"I hate this! I don't even know why I am crying! I just get so mad!" We sit on the floor and he cradles me. "I hate how every time I get mad I cry! I'm such a wimp." I get out between sobs and sucking in air.

"Your not a wimp. I think you handled the problem very well! You didn't lose you temper that much... and you contained your anger."

"I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have said anything. I don't even know what her problem is!"

"Your not stupid! I don't want you to ever say your stupid again!" He puts his hand under my chin and gently pushes my face to look at his. "I mean it. Never do I want to hear the sentence or any like it again." He says so nicely and softly. I put my head back on his chest and let out another tear.

"I promise."

"And what you did was right. She shouldn't have talked about Blake like that."

"Why didn't anyone else say something?"

"Well, she is a princess, too. And we are suppose to respect girls so we have just learned to endure it."

"That's horrible!" We sat there for a few more minutes and I let all the tears run dry. Finally Stone lifted my face up again and wiped my face with his hands.

"No more crying. Now, let's fix your dress before we miss the whole Ball." He stood up and helped me up. He created a folding wall for me to change behind.

"But I don't have another dress."

"Just go behind there and don't walk out till I say so. Okay?"

"Okay." I do as he says and I stand behind the folding wall. All of a sudden two off-shade white orbs start circling me leaving a sparkly trail behind. Then a bunch of mini off shade white orbs burst from the bottom and follow the pattern of the two bigger orbs but in the opposite direction. "Stone?"

"Just go with it." Is all he replies. I look down to see another set of orbs appear but they do a swirl going up in a single file line. And as they did my dress started to change. It was white and As it got higher the dress had a pattern of lace that started as a trickle but as the orbs moved up the trickle of lace became the top of my dress and had lace sleeves with it. I looked down and saw at my waist was a little bit of sparkle by a little Diamond belt. The orbs then went to my head and I felt my hair being put up. Then the orbs did a silent explosion above my head and little sparkly flakes fell.

"You can come out now." Stone said and I walked out and there was a huge mirror as I walked out showing me my new look.

"I can't believe you did this! It's beautiful!"

"Yeah? Lift up your dress. Just a little touch nobody will really notice...but still." I lift up a little bit of my dress to see the under layer is a lavender color.

"It's a beautiful touch. Are you sure your single?!" We both laugh. He walks over to me and creates a wash rag. "What?" He starts rubbing my face with it.

"From crying. You sort of have.."

"Oh. Right. Wouldn't want to go out looking like a raccoon." I smile.

"Do you want me to create makeup from you to put on? I mean you still look radiant, I personally like you with a little less makeup." He smirks.

"I'm okay. I don't want to put any on."