Chapter 33

LIV POV:

I blinked a few times. What was that feeling? Like being sucked out then back into my body. Anyway, I need to handle the problem at hand. I started to listen again to what their saying to each other.

"Already have." Blake smirks, and I feel my hands starting to burn before I hit the floor hard. I let out a scream as my head hits the marble floor.

"What the cr..." I start to say, but then this new guy I've never seen before starts yelling stuff.

"Kurt, Cool down hot head!"

"Why should I..." And before he could finish Radian was up in flames. Wow, within those 5 seconds of this man throwing me down, and giving orders, I could've gotten hurt. I get lost in Radians flames. I could've died... I look at my hands and see I have a 2nd degree burn.

"That's why." The man says calmingly, regaining himself. He turns his attention to Radian.

"Your going to regret touching her!" Radian approached Blake as Blake was looking at me and took a step towards me.

"You need to calm down." The man said walking towards Radian, getting between him and Blake and being only a few feet away from me. Okay, who is this guy? I could've sworn he wasn't in here when Blake and I walked in a few minutes ago.

"Excuse me? Are you the jerk off who threw her on the ground!" His flames get higher. You're just now remembering that? He is yelling at Blake, but Blake never threw me on the ground. But it isn't really a big deal, he was trying to protect me.

"Your looking at everyone else but yourself when it comes to hurting her. Do you even realize you almost killed her?" He points at me. So, I really could've died. I never thought he would've hurt me. But here I am, with burns on my hands and Radian in flames. I look at Radian and see he is fighting himself. The man turns back to me and close the space between us.
"Are you okay?" I look up into his eyes. He gives a relief sigh and a smirk.

"What's that smirk for?" His smirk quickly fades then is replaced with a small smile of guilt and let's out a slight chuckle.

"Your just a lot more beautiful alive, then dead." I feel my cheeks slightly blush but then my eyes widen. Did I hear him correctly? Hello, stalker alert! How would he know what I look like dead? I've never died, or I wouldn't be here.

"Dead? What are..." He grabs my hands and looks at the burns.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I was a little too late." I look at him curiously. "Let me help you up." I nod my head and he helps me up by my waist. We were inches away, facing each other.

"Who are you?" I asked and he closes the space and...is he going to kiss me?!

"My name is Prince Nathan." He whispers in my ear. I get chills from his voice. I innerly roll my eyes. Great, another prince. I open my eyes and see him waiting for me to do so. But you gotta admit, he is attractive. But all the princes are.

"So, If you're a prince, shouldn't I have met you at the ball?"

"I was unable to attend..."

"But then..." I start and he looks at me with laughter in his eyes.

".. It's a long story, which I would love to explain to you later. I am sure you have lots of questions, but right now, I need to get your hands healed." I see Blake staring at us and Radian was glaring at Nathan.

"Who is this guy?" Blake asks with a little attitude. I don't look away from Nathan.

"This is Prince Nathan. He is cool."

Asher POV:

I hear Liv scream and get this sense of Déjá vu. My stomach turns and I start to run. I slam open the dinning hall doors only to see some guy all over Liv. He looks familiar.

Everyone in the room looks at me, but I only return one persons gaze. Liv. I want to tell her something. I remember I had something I deathly wanted to tell her, but now it feels like a dream once you've waken up, gone and no longer remembered. My heart drops a little at the fact I can't remember, but then begins to beat quickly at the sight of Liv and some.... jerk off!

"What happen?" I say with a little too much attitude and anger. I see Radian is in flames. He rolls his eyes at me.

"It doesn't concern you." Radian let out cockily.

"Radian was threatening me, Liv tried to stop him, he almost killed her, but then Nathan." Blake gestures to the jerk that is all over Liv. "Saved her." I see her look back into Nathan's eyes and smiles.
More people come in behind me.

"I got Liam, brother. Along with the rest of the princes." Another new guy comes in with everyone else. Nathan nods.

"Thank you, Quintin. Liam, Her hands are burnt. They need to be healed." He says matter-of-fact like. Wow, he can sure sound like he is in charge. But this is not his kingdom, and he cannot just touch Liv like that! Wait. Why am I getting so mad? Who the freak cares, I am furious.

Liam walks up and heals Livs hands.

"I should start making you pay me for every time I have to heal you. I think I would be a billionaire just from this past month." Liam says with a little playful tone and smiles.

"Thank you." Liv says and hugs Liam. Then turns to Nathan. "And thank you for saving my life."

"Anything for the Princess." He kisses her hand.

"Hey, when is breakfast coming out. I've had enough drama crap for the morning." Leo demands, plopping down in one of the dinning room seats and kicks his feet up on the table.

"Bro, Stop sitting like that! Princes don't do that. That's disrespectful." Damian says and pushes his feet off while taking a seat next to him.

"Does father have to know about this?" Liv asks Liam.

"He should...But to save Radian and his kingdom, I think it's best if we don't." He glares at Radian, who had taken a seat furthest away from everyone. He had his head on proper up but his fist and was playing with his fire magic with the other hand.

"Oh look, They are starting to come out with food!" Zaine yells and everyone quickly grabs a seat.

~~~~A/N~~~~
How was the chapter?! Liv is back!!! Did you think I would leave her dead??! And looks like the new prince is smitten with Liv!! Who would you rather see her with? And awe, Asher doesn't remember he loves her... Please LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!