The Shy Girl

The Shy Girl-1

Emily.POV.

The ringing of my alarm woke me up. Its the time for my morning routine. I did exercise ,took bath and got up ready. I am very happy as  for the 20 years of my life today is the day I will be going out alone.

Actually my family is very overprotective of me. I was born in 7 months due to which my parents considered me as weak. I was homeschooled.  I have degrees in fashion designing. I am very famous all over the US for my dresses. But the fact is that I am a very shy person. So my assistant Joey handles all my meetings. I do all my work from home. I live with my parents and one elder brother Richard. My parents own Raymond and Jasmine's Corporation on their names. My brother is the CEO of my parents buisness.

My friends are the one who work for my parents. Our house keeper Suzie and driver Mark are my best friends. I always feel awkward around strange and new people. When I was young my parents took me to a school which I didn't like as I loved my parents a lot and refused to leave them. I cried and cried due to which I fell sick. My parents got worried so they decided to homeschooled me.

I am was an A+ student in school and college. I never attended any parties and gatherings. Even people also don't know about me much. I am very close to my family. I have a great bonding with my brother Richard. He taught me to fight,to use gadgets and all the other things a sister could ask for. So tomorrow is my birthday and I want to buy something for the Children of orphanage myself which I do on my every Birthday. As I am shy my family feels insecure for me going to the mall but after the attack of my puppy eyes they gave up.

I went to the mall with Mark. He helped me in buying the things gor children as he has kids so he knows what to buy for them. He is also my body guard. After shopping when I was going back to my home I saw a cute brown and white puppy on the roadside. I told the mark to stop the car and went out. When I reached the puppy I saw he was wet. So I picked him up and looked at Richard. He looked at me with a frown and said

"Emily I know you  want to help him but you can't do that. He might be infected and your parents wikk get angry. So leave him."

I looked at Mark with tears in my eyes and said

"Mark if we will not help him he will die. Look at him he is so cute. I don't want to leave him so consider this as my birthday gift from you. So you will let me take him. I will tell my family about the dog myself.

Mark let out a deep sigh and with a smile on his face said

"Nobody can win against you. So lets keep him. You give me the dog and wash you hands. I will take care of him."

I looked at Mark happy expression on my face. Gave him the dog,hugged him and said

"You are the best Mark. That is why you are my friend. Lets go back home and give him a bath."

After that we drove back to our home with a puppy soon to be accepted in our family...

Ashton. POV.

I hate early mornings. Last night I had too much alcohol. But I usually take it on special occasions. Last night was my friend's birthday so all my friends we went to a pub and celebrated it over there. Right now I am single.Few months back I broke up with my girlfriend as she was getting very clingy. I date my girlfriends for 2 to 3 months. They all are after me for my money. I want the girl who is not dumb and doesn't give a damn about my money. And I have not found the one I am looking for. But hope I meet her soon.

Right now I am going to my office foe an afternoon meeting. I am the CEO of Ashton's Industries. So right now I am waiting as the traffic light is red. On the other side of divider I saw an expensive Car stopping at the side of the road. From there I saw a female figure getting out. I saw her running towards a small street dog who was lying on the road. She picked him up and turned back.

The moment she turned back my world stopped and my heart said

"SHE IS THE ONE."

I have seen many girls but I have not seen anyone like her. She is a beauty with kind heart. She didn't care about breaking the traffic rules she just care about that small brown puppy. The girls which I know they were hypocrites. They said that they love animals but I have not seen one of them helping a helpless animal.

Her holding puppy makes her even more beautiful. She is the only girl to whom I can find beautiful in an oversized male hoddy and black pants.

Her grey hair were pulled into a bun. I saw her requesting her driver and seeing them I can say that they are friends. I saw her getting into the car after she made him agreeing with her and driving off to their destiny.

Then only I realized that I kept on staring a girl for more than 15 minutes. And at that time I felt a feeling of love inside my heart for her.

I just hope I see her soon because I don't know her whereabouts and tomorrow I am going to my bestfriend's sister's birthday. I heard that she is very shy and doesn't like to meet people. I just hope that I see my angel soon because I don't even know her name. So god please help me.