Her Idiotic Husband

Her Idiotic Husband-4

CHRIS. POV.

After the car ride I was brought to a room whose walls were white and the rest of the things were balck. The room was locked. I saw a window and went near it and looked outside where all i could see was lush greenry. I was tired so I sat on the bed which was covered with black sheet. I didn't know what they wanted to do with me . I lay down on the bed and started thinking about my Daisy for whom now I couldn't even ask forgiveness. Later a maid came and brought food for me. I was hesitant to eat eat but then I heard Casey saying

"Don't worry. It is not poisoned. I will not give you an easy death. I am supposed to torture it. So you can eat it."

I looked up at her saw her wearing a blur tank top and white shorts. Her balck hair just like my Daisy were pulled up and her black eyes were complimenting her pale skin. Her voice , dressing style and face everything was like my Daisy . Sometime I wondered if she is my Daisy. But It was only a thought.

I picked up the plate and started eating. All the whole time I could feel Casey staring at me. But after sometime I started feeling lightheaded and my vision blurred. I could hear Casey saying

"I said It didn't contain Poison but about the other things I don't know."

The last thing I saw was smiling face and my body falling down when darkness surrounded me.

........

When I woke up I saw myself tied to a bed and I saw a woman sitting on a chair near the bed and staring at me. Her half of the face covered with mask and her lips were pressed into a thin line and her eyes had coldness in her eyes just like Casey. My mouth was gagged. Then she moved her hand and started tracing my face and said

"How does it feel Chris? You must be feeling pleasure . In highschool you liked such things . So why shy now? Or you want your friend Veronica? Dont worry you will feel good."

It was Casey . I recognised her voice . She then leaned down to kiss my forehead. I started struggling against the bonds. Then i felt a kiss on my forehead and then she straightened herself. And said

"You are not my type. I just wanted to show you that those girls also felt this repulsive when you approached them. How does it feel to be restrained?"

She then untied my hands and left me in my own thoughts.

........

Its been 2 days after my encounter with Casey. I haven't seen her since. There are always four bodyguards around me and one thing is weird that nobody talks to me or look at me.

They are feeding me properly and the room where I am staying is also very good. It is just that I don't feel that I am kidnapped. The place where I am staying is a big mansion and it seems that Casey is stinking rich. As I am always left alone my thoughts diverts towards Daisy. There are photos of me and Daisy all over the house. I think Daisy sent these photos before dying as she and Casey were in contact with each other.

Today is the third day of my stay over here.  As usual I had my breakfast and went to my room but the moment I entered my room somebody hit me from behind forcefully and darkness consumed me.

When I woke up I saw myself binded to a chair in a dark room.

There was a big  bald headed man sitting in front of me and looking at me with an emotionless face. He had two of his bodyguards behind him.

The whole room was smelling smoke and I was having difficulty in breathing. His black eyes looked into my blue eyes and said

"So, Welcome Mr. Chris. We have been waiting for you from last so many months. We tried so many things to kidnap you but they all failed . So we decided to kidnap your wife but our bad on the day she was supposed to be kidnapped she died and our plan failed. And then we shifted our concentration to your family but they were also heavily guarded . We were worried and then we heard an interesting news that your wife's sister is The Famous Casey Flower and she kidnapped you in front of  your family to avenge her sister and I must say that I am surprised. She has always been my favourite that is why I want to make her mine."

He started laughing and his blackened teeth were making his ugly laugh even more horrible. But when I heard him talking about Casey in that way I felt enraged.

I should not feel like this but I don't know why i am feeling this. And then in his deep voice he continued

"Casey always has kept a strong security over you and today by mistake we got a chance. I will kill you and Casey will then start loving me as I have avenged his sister and there is one more motive to kill you. I am getting 5 billion from your cousin Jason to kill you as he wants your company and it can only be possible if he kills you because after you no one is more capable that him. I am telling you this because I want you to know why we killed you because it will be unfair to you."