Sinner

Paul. POV.

I was the beloved child of my parents along with my sister named Emma. They loved and treated us equally. I knew that they are the best I could wish for until I came out of closet and they came to know about my sexuality. They got to know about it when they went through my stuff where I have kept the love letters from my then Boyfriend. I was beaten black and blue by my father who was my role model and my mother who always said that she would always love me no matter what also turned her back against me. I was admitted to the hospital and when I woke up they didn't ask for my well being but whether I am still in live with that guy and when I said yes ,my father slapped me and left. My mother tried to persuade me to not to think about being gay and be closer to may guy but this is what I am. And I cannot change it. My sister Emma was also looking at me as if I am some kind of monster. Thankfully in the letters my boyfriend didn't write his name otherwise my parents would have brought trouble for him and his family also. I never revealed his name. In one day my family changed from heaven to hell. The parents who were my role model showed me what a monster can me. They put me through so many therapies that I started looking at them as if their were strangers. The type of mental and physical Abuse I was going through I only know it myself but during my hard times there was one person who never left me and that was my boyfriend named Mike. When he got to know about my struggles he came to my house and fought with my parents. My father also tried to hit him but I came in between and was hit in my head and I don't know but when I woke up only Mike was there. My parents were nowhere to be found. Mike didn't file a complain against them as he knew it that I would not like it. From that day onwards I left my home and didn't contact them. They can hurt me as much as they want but they can't hurt the love of my life. Me not suing them is my last help to them for raising me. Mike's parents disowned him. We both started doing part time jobs to cover our expenses. 

Although we suffered through so many hardships we didn't lose hope. There were times when we have to sleep with empty stomach to cover our bills but at last it was worth it. We both graduated and completed our college. Together we both opened a restaurant named 'Foodie'. At first it was not well known but slowly and steadily it started booming. We used internet to promote our business. And so many of our coustomer came just to see us and they knew about us being gay. Our families completely broke contact with us and they were happy in their lives . Good thing is that they didn't try to make things difficult for us . For them we were strangers. We have been together for more than eight years. And our love for each other has only been increased . Today I got a message from Mike to meet him at our new apartment. The apartment has been selected by us and it is cozy and enough for us. Most of the times Mike only call me Most of the time and this is the only time when he messaged me. Our apartment is on the ground floor and it is easy for us to go and leave any time. The building is newly made. And our apartment number is six. When I reached there the door of our apartment was opened and the moaning sound of two ladies was coming from there. I was shocked and confused and just when I was about to enter someone held me back by the shoulder. I looked back and saw it was Mike. I let out a sigh of relief and hugged him. He said

"Baby,what are you doing outside this apartment. This is not our apartment . Our Apartment is number nine. "

"Oh! I was just confused." And from Mike I got to know that the apartment number six belongs to a female couple. And when I entered the apartment it was all dark. There was not even a single light on. We have already furnished our apartment. Mike motioned me to move forward and then closed the door of our apartment and switched on the lights. When I looked at our apartment I was shocked as it was decorated very beautifully. On the dining table warm food and there were petals and balloons all over the place. The apartment was smelling very nicely and all over it was fresh. And then I looked at the wall and saw a big banner of ' Will you marry me?'. This brought tears to my eyes and when I turned to look at Mike he was already holding the box containing two beautiful platinum rings with a big smile on his face. I got so emotional that I hugged him and watered crying because I knew it that my love will never be wrong and all our hardship has paid off. I am feeling proud that I am in love with such and nice and loyal man. I looked at his face which was full of warmth towards me. I brought his face to mine and gave him a sweet kiss and said 'Yes' against his lips. 

I am happy that even though we became a Sinner for some people but we did it for ourselves. It is okay to fight for your happiness when you know that it will be all worth . We both know that me and Mike love each other honestly and of we have to become sinners just to be together and be happy then we both will be happily repeat the same Sin again and Again.