His Soul-2

Amara's POV.

I don't know what happen but everything seems so blur. The one moment I was in my house with my son and in the next moment I am in a creepy place.

Different scary creatures are here and they all are snarling at me. I hugged the sleeping form of my son close to me and passed through the scary passage with the 3- horned  creature who bought me here.

My red hair are held in a bun and I am in my pajamas. We entered a big hall where an elderly man who was sitting on the throne made of skulls had my son's eyes.

There was a scowl on his face and the moment he saw  me his scowl disappeared. He motions for me to come. With fear I reached him and he touched my forehead. The moment he touched me everything came to me like a cold harsh wind.

I stepped back and looked at him with hatred and said...

"What do you want now? Aren't you satisfied with the destruction you have done? Or you want my soul also?" With venom in my voice.

But when I looked at him I saw fear and concern   in his eyes. And with teary eyes he said...

"I lost. I lost my son. I wanted my son to be with me. He despised my work so I thought that If I will make him lose his soul he will become like me. I loved his mother but she never liked me so I kidnapped her and made her mine. When she left she gave me a great treasure, my son. I never meant any harm, any kind of harm to him and now I regret my decision."

With that a father broke down in front of him. He fell down on his knees and cried his heart out.

"What happened to him?" I asked him preparing myself for darkest fear.

He told me about the cruelty of Adrian shown by himself to his own soul due to which he went into coma. Nobody knows where his soul is and if we will not find his soul or someone else will find his soul before us, then it will be too late for us to save Adrian.

Now all we have to do is to bring his soul about which we know nothing. But I hope his soul is safe and I will not let anything harm him or his soul.

I don't know why all these things are happening to us and now the love of my life is lying cold on the bed. Without his soul his body has turned darker in shade. I miss his black eyes.

It seems like that he is sleeping. His black hair is on one side. His bloody body has been washed which was covered in his soul's blood.

My Adrian was always good and without him my life feels incomplete. Even now when he is lying asleep with the monster inside him he still manages to look innocent.

Then I heard that everything went into chaos. Satan's brother Viz, Adrian's Uncle, has attacked here. He wants to kill Adrian as he is the upcoming king and after hearing about our son he is more insecure. But I won't let him harm my family.

My wings unfolded themselves and I flew towards his uncle. Satan is held down by hundreds of demons. I took out my sword and lunged towards him. I was a trained warrior in heaven. He attacked me with his sword aiming towards my neck to which I dodged. I fought with him furiously and I didn't noticed that his son with a dagger was moving towards me. The moment he plunged the dagger in Adrian's heart I turned back and my whole world stopped. I immediately cut off Adrian's uncle's head when he was distracted. I moved towards Adrian and then I saw something incredible. I saw Adrian holding his cousion's hand which held the bloodied dagger. I heard a snap which means Adrian broke his hand. Then immediately he kept a hold of his neck with his hands and broke his hands.

Then he turns towards me and saw his father fighting Demons. He motioned his hand in crushing manner and saw the demon's body crushing.

Then he saw me and motions me to come towards me . When I reached him he engulfed me into a warm hug and said, "She has taken the birth. When she comes of age, she will come to me. I want to apologise to you and her. Till then, take care of yourself. I will protect you as nobody can kill me without my soul. Just take care."

With that, he again went to sleep and now I just have to wait for him and his soul to meet......